My new realistic roleplay series.

Share your creations with us!
Farming Pixels

My new realistic roleplay series.

Post by Farming Pixels »

Hey all. Recently I just started a new Youtube channel called Farming Pixels, and I just posted my first video last Thursday. It's a role-playing series set in Meadow Grove Farm by Nathan6930.

The premise is simple enough: our main character has just bought the dairy farm in Meadow Grove, and as part of the purchase he took the previous owners remaining equipment, of which there is some, but not a lot. Now we find ourselves in a situation, where we have very limited funds, and must use what machinery we have to scrap, and scrape to turn our farm back into a profitable business, while also securing a future for it.

This is my first time producing a Youtube series, so I will probably make some mistakes a long the way, but my aim is to keep the series as realistic as possible, while also making an enjoyable series. I just thought I'd share it on here as I know we have a cool community, and I thought it would would be a good way to help interested people to find it. If you do check it out, I hope you enjoy it.
Last edited by Farming Pixels on Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farming Pixels

Re: My new realistic roleplay series.

Post by Farming Pixels »

Hey everyone! I didn't know if I should keep updating this just to keep a bit of a blog as well, or not, but episodes 2 and 3 are now up on the channel (link to the channel below). I'm going to keeping this updated after every couple of episodes.

Things have been progressing quite well. We've produced our first lot of grass and hay bales, which means we're no longer having to buy in hay for the cows, though straw is still an issue. We've also back been out to field 14, and have gotten our muck plowed in, which has moved us a step closer to being ready to sow our Oats.

We've also added a couple of new implements to the farm in the shape of an old roller, which I ended coming into ownership of by somewhat unusual means. As well as that, we did splurge for a brand new Vicon fertilizer spreader, which we used straight away to go get some lime spread on field 73, before spreading some muck on that, and getting in ploughed in preparation for our experiment with planting potatoes in that very small field.
Last edited by Farming Pixels on Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Glad to see you creating content!
Pro-tip for the forums, you can put the video straight on your post by using the [youtube][/youtube] code and inserting the letters and numbers after the = from the url
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Farming Pixels

Post by Farming Pixels »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:04 pm Glad to see you creating content!
Pro-tip for the forums, you can put the video straight on your post by using the [youtube][/youtube] code and inserting the letters and numbers after the = from the url
Hey, thanks for the tip. Appreciate it. Since I'm covering two episodes with each post, I decided to link to the channel instead of the each episode, but I might do that in future. 👍
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Farming Pixels wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:27 pm
FarmCatJenkins wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:04 pm Glad to see you creating content!
Hey, thanks for the tip. Appreciate it. Since I'm covering two episodes with each post, I decided to link to the channel instead of the each episode, but I might do that in future. 👍
Don't see a link...
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end