Purbeck Valley Farm | One Mod At a Time

Share your creations with us!
Dairydeere

Purbeck Valley Farm | One Mod At a Time

Post by Dairydeere »

Hello everyone, I have decided to start up a SP save again for the times when I have no work on FSN. But I have chosen to go about this differently. I have come to realize when playing FS that mods are a large part of the playing experience, and my SP mod folder reflected this, of course (120 mods on average :lol: ). So I have decided to play on Purbeck Valley Farm, which by my understanding is based on Knaveswell from 15, a personal favorite from watching videos on it. And each day that I decide to play on it (RL day, not game day), I will add one mod to the mod list, to really absorb each new mod, and also try my hand at British farming.

But enough chatter. Here are the self-imposed rules I've created

1. One mod per day, excluding a few gameplay mods I use.
2. Start Purbeck Valley Farm in New Farmer mode
3. No loaning above 300k
4. Have fun!

I will be doing my best to update this thread as thoroughly as possible for you to follow along, including the current mods, financial info, etc. I'm also taking suggestions for mods, so if you are a mod hunter at heart, or have a tractor/implement you think I should know about, you can reply to my posts. Thanks for reading!
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Yeahrightio

Re: Purbeck Valley Farm | One Mod At a Time

Post by Yeahrightio »

Good luck dairy Deere, it is a much bigger knaveswell, looks like it's had an added part and one point, and a newer part added to that for 19. 1 mod per day is a good perimeter, but I need more leash for my saves. đź‘Ť
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019 Here is a John Deere ripper if you don’t want to use the bigger case ecolo 2500 ripper....
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Starting mod list

Purbeck Valley Farm by Tommx55 | The Map
Easy Dev Controls by GtX | The First Mod In My Folder lol
3rd Person by ViperGTS96 | Because I may make videos on this
GPS by Wopster| Especially with small equipment, I would never stay straight with my steering setup

The Growing Mod List (Where the mods join one by one)
1. Disable Vehicle Camera Collision by Giants Software

This has been one of the most used mods by myself for as long as I've been downloading and using mods in Farming Simulator. This greatly helps the gameplay experience for anyone as you aren't constantly being disoriented by the camera shaking all over in a grove of trees or group of buildings.

Day 1 on Purbeck :D
I started in New Farmer Mode, as decided in the rules, and I decided to sell off the southern section of the map that I owned. I just don't work well with two locations. The real estate manager has given me as much time as I would like to move out, which is very generous. I started right away with the MF 5613 and the Kuhn mower in field 61. I also tedded it and purchased the Kuhn dual-rotor windrower to help with that. Right before I started the tedding though, I took the 6135M down to the shop and got a cheap GPS system for 10k to bundle with the Vaderstad Rapid I have acquired. Plans for the future are to stock up on cow food at the farm, with my grass fields, a field of corn, and a field of oats to balance out.

Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

The Growing Mod List (Where the mods join one by one)
1. Disable Vehicle Camera Collision by Giants Software
2. Claas Rollant 250 Roto Cut by SotoModdingIndustries

I've got hay in the fields, so might as well get a popular round baler to compress. I see this baler frequently in professional YouTuber's videos, so I'm going to give this a try. Also keeps with the British feeling when I have a European brand lol. Looking for suggestions on a 3-pt bale spear or grab for a tractor :D

Day 2 on Purbeck
Got the Claas Rollant to tackle my first hay field. Brought it back on the Massey with a bale spike. However, the dealer screwed me over a little when they advertised a 98hp requirement. The MF can barely pick up speed with it even downhill, and the power pull turns the brakes to JELLO. So, I put it on the 6155M. Surely almost double the requirement can pull it, right? Thankfully yes. i got 17 bales from the field, but never got a chance to pick them up. Perhaps I should take this oppurtunity to get a round bale stacker mod in...

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!