Chedly Farms moves into the Welker Homestead

Share your creations with us!
chedly_farms

Chedly Farms moves into the Welker Homestead

Post by chedly_farms »

Hello everyone and Welcome.

After a lot of land shopping and high hopes to make the move to Stone Valley, I have moved to the Welker homestead. Things have gotten off to a good start in the first few days. We will be doing a lot of cash crops and raising some beef. We are in the middle of wheat harvest and baling hay to feed our cattle.

Here is a little photo of us in action on our newly purchased land, loading some ditch hay that we have also wrapped.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Honkyfarmer

Re: Chedly Farms moves into the Welker Homestead

Post by Honkyfarmer »

I was searching for something else regarding Welker map, And I came across this thread that you had started. I see myself really getting creative and into this map and I noticed on this picture I said about the ditch hay. I've seen some posts where people show pictures of getting stuck in the ditch or something happening and I was wondering where is it common to have deeper ditches. Like if I took the landscaping tool and just ran a ditch like this around every field or just certain fields on one side? I just want to make it more diverse. Or maybe I should just live and let be and not mess things up like a normally do.
Spunky_Dogg

Re: Chedly Farms moves into the Welker Homestead

Post by Spunky_Dogg »

This is pretty cool! I'll be following!
See you up the road!

- Spunky Dogg Logging