Brix Youtube channel

Share your creations with us!
fcdrifter13

Brix Youtube channel

Post by fcdrifter13 »

Hello all, my name is Alex and I make videos about farming simulator mostly. I never really do any kind of self promotion outside of the small time mention in a couple of posts. I do not plan to post up every video here that I make but just a couple that are popular or that I think would be a good fit.

I currently have a catalog of almost 700 videos, and am close to hitting 1000 subscribers. My video types are your standard commentary, mods reviews, time lapse series, and live streams. I am always looking forward to feedback from the community on various things, so please let me know how I can improve my content. Below are 3 videos that are the starters for my current on going series.

Lone Oak Farm

This is my longest running series, started in July 2018. I did take a minor break when FS19 came around, but booted it back up again to continue the story. That was until my FS17 save file was corrupted and I lost basically everything and the world went nuts. I ported over as much as I could to FS19 and am currently on episode 75. This series is basic commentary with timelapses for my longer projects and really shows how I have grown as a creator.

Willamina Forest

A newer series that is full timelapse that I put as much time as I can into. These take roughly 4-6 hours each to make and are not as regular as a normal video. Sometimes I dont have the correct thought process to make it work well so Ill take a break.Started from nothing and to date have cleared over 2000 trees and continue to grow out the town and farm that we are building.

Upper Mississippi River Valley 'UMRV'

Basic start on UMRV with no funds and doing odd jobs to make it all work. Currently own two pieces of land and looking to expand into the dairy world by buying the large dairy plot on the hill. Mostly John Deere equipment on this series, and lots of field work on and off screen. Sitting at almost 70 hours played so far, and try to buy something new each episode to keep it interesting.

Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
fcdrifter13

Re: Brix Youtube channel

Post by fcdrifter13 »

Thought I would share a couple of the most recent videos.

Currently on Episode 77 of Lone Oak Farm. In the process of spending large sums of money to make the farm better. Hopefully will turn enough of a margin that we make back the amount fairly quickly.

UMRV is trucking right along. Have started rebuilding the land around our church that we call a farm and making it look so much better, while adding in buildings that once we are gone will still not hamper the movement in and out of the church or be too much of an eyesore.

If you like what you see please feel free to give it a like, and if you like me enough possibly even a subscribe. Thanks for your time today
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
fcdrifter13

Re: Brix Youtube channel

Post by fcdrifter13 »

Up to Episode 21 on UMRV. We now own one of the dairy farms and have started work on improving the area.