1990s Cotswolds England aka Charwell Map

Share your creations with us!
Phila

Re: 1990s Cotswolds England aka Charwell Map

Post by Phila »

On the dairy farm...

I've put in a TMR silo sale point. This recreates the very common practice of buying in 'cow cake' or mixed feed pellets, or soya or whaever, that would be delivered by supplier and blown up into a tower or dumped in a shed. Sadly my silage feeder wont take it, so I alternate silage and TMR, hmm need a side emptying auger bucket....
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Nice little loader.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Phila

Post by Phila »

@deere317 I believe it is Russian but for me is just the right look for a second hand battered ex quarry digger of non=descript brand that farms with big handling needs might buy in 80s/90s/days before telehandlers were universal in UK.
Phila

Post by Phila »

Potato planting with my roots outfit. Big JD on some heavy deep cultivation rotovation, stone lifter and windrower (actually an old root lifter but as close as I can get and pure role play here...) and planter. Planter is a bit too big and modern for 90s but then the older options are too old , old tech, or very battered east european models.
Phila

Post by Phila »

Little bit of a tine tickle aka a 'scuffle' as my Dad would say, ahead of precision drilling carrots and a heaver bash ahead of sugar beet planting with same drill. The drills I recall were gravity feeds into slots, not airblown at at all, with separate boxes above each spout/shoe, often driven by a ground wheel . This was as close as I could get , still has air pipes but less conspicuous.
Phila

Post by Phila »

Another silage season but I have a lot more grass so I have a contractor in with a 1983 Class 960 Jaguar....
Phila

Post by Phila »

Whoops nearly forgot make the horse hay that is my useful side business on my arable farm, I use a difficult/odd shaped grass filed for it.
Phila

Post by Phila »

New harvest. I have so much acreage now I have obtained a second hand second 1990s combine , TX32 . In reality I put a Claas header on the TX as trying to set up two combines in CP with different header widths is er....! My MB Trac used for spraying/drilling is my grain haulier so fast enough to keep up with two combines. I use the auto unload on the combines so they find any empty trailer on the field while the MB runs the full one back and forward. So far works even on the most distant field so far, but might need a third trailer if I get a more distant field.
Phila

Post by Phila »

My contractor I have in to spread muck from my beef cattle shed on to the stubble has one of those new fangled Fasttracs...
Phila

Post by Phila »

Potato and beet harvesting . The potato harvestor is a Fortschrift but very similar to a 1980/90s machine with a manned sorting table.