A small growing farm

Share your creations with us!
Dairydeere

Re: A small growing farm

Post by Dairydeere »

Always love seeing the pictures and reading more about your farm. Wish I had time to farm as many acres as you do haha. If you don't mind, I might need the contact for your dealer, I've been looking for an old service truck and a few other machines to get some upgrades on the farm
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Thanks, it’s my slow time, it’s to cold to do much of anything other than cold specific projects which we finished a few weeks ago. Other than that it’s just emergency work which with the wonky weather and the snow every other day theres been plenty of calls for all sorts of thing, otherwise I would be sharing the summer or fall updates by now haha. As for the my dealer the new farm truck is retro mods 2010 gmc, the old one is gonna be a bit tougher to find I believe it was an edit shared in a Facebook group but I know it ended up semi public by the time 19 had been nearing its end. It’s an f800 Ford service truck I believe was the name of the mod if that helps. I thinks it’s an edit of those international ar frame trucks from expendables that have been turned into everything you could imagine haha. Anything else feel free to ask most things I can track down where they came from.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Mwal wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:16 pm This shows where the new operation is from my existing one in the southwest corner
Not sure why, but it kinda reminds me of a 2x size map.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:42 am
Don’t let the number of fields fool you, they are just that big
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:42 am
Mwal wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:16 pm This shows where the new operation is from my existing one in the southwest corner
FYI, no such thing as a 2x map. The math for it doesn't add up.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Something new is coming!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Oh man, if that's what I think it is... :shock:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Dairydeere wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:31 am Oh man, if that's what I think it is... :shock:
It’s elk mountain, I absolutely love this map. I’ve been playing v1 instead of my canfarm save, sorry for no more updates. Now that v2 is here with all the goodies it brought I’m all in on it and can’t not play haha. The only thing I was hoping for was the Mack truck pack by Bcbuhler farms before I started but I’m currently at my house which is an island for about a week do to spring flooding making sure my sump keeps running, the furnace keeps running, and the power stays on, I’ll post some pictures in the off the rails thread, so I figured I’ve got free time what the hell might as well get started. I should have my first update here sometime tomorrow.