Farming Simulator 18: bulk sell livestock?

Share your creations with us!
C.Robinson.73

Farming Simulator 18: bulk sell livestock?

Post by C.Robinson.73 »

Hello, first time post. I may be out of luck but hoping some folks might know something I could try:

I have been working my one farm (in Farming Simulator 18,as mentioned) pretty hard, on my Android Smartphone (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+). I had some goals in mind and was not paying attention to my livestock.

So when I was close toy goals, I was shocked to find out that I have over 7000 sheep and over 4000 cows
The cows reproduce every 7 seconds, and the sheep every 4 seconds; if I take a trailer load of sheep to the market, there is over 70 more sheep when I get back with the empty livestock trailer than when I left with a full one. I CAN'T sell them fast enough to bring the numbers down.

Does anyone know anything that can be done? I have put over 130 hours into this one farm and don't want to lose it if I don't have to, but don't know what to do right now. I don't want to log in to that game right now for fear of making things worse.

Please help? I appreciate any ideas anyone might have. Thanks in advance.
DEERE317

Re: Farming Simulator 18: bulk sell livestock?

Post by DEERE317 »

Hire a worker (multiple) with tractor or semi to haul.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
anthu

Re: Farming Simulator 18: bulk sell livestock?

Post by anthu »

Dont feed them.
I played FS18 a long time ago, and remembered that animals dont breed when they run out of food.
Lg
Andreas