Logitech extreme 3d setup

Share your creations with us!
Nitrozeus

Logitech extreme 3d setup

Post by Nitrozeus »

Hi everyone so i got the joystick and it works perfectly. However there is one small issue. When my joystick is in the 0 position the tractor will either move forward or backward slowly. Is there a way to set it up that if the joystick isnt moved the tractor remains stationary?

Thank you.
humbe

Re: Logitech extreme 3d setup

Post by humbe »

Have you tried adjusting the deadzone? I guess default deadzone is 14% which sounds more than enough, but if you've set it to zero, maybe that could cause it.. I've got two joysticks.. One seems to be working ok.. But other one sees to always make the view pan rightwards as look right is setup on it if I connect it.. No idea if it's the joystick that's botched, or if it's a driver thing or an FS22 thing..
Nitrozeus

Post by Nitrozeus »

Played around with the sensitivity a bit. Set all to 50% and deadzone to 30%. Still not perfect but better.
W1der

Post by W1der »

I have the deadzone at around 2% for my Thrustmaster joysticks which is enough to avoid any "drifting".

Some joysticks is selfcalibrating the center position, accomplished by moving it around to the very far position at all direction after you connect them.
Others has to be manually calibratied within the software found somewhere within "windows" (make sure you do this calibration).
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5