"WoW'

Share your creations with us!
MusuoJoe

"WoW'

Post by MusuoJoe »

Just tried for the 1st time the new Auto load truck and what a game changer for me. I played over 3 hours straight 'Series S' and it was actually fun again. Didn't have struggle with the forklift for god knows how often and frustrating. Thnx to whoever the creators are and Giants for getting it into our game, Happy Gaming folk'sđź‘Ť
Farmer-Giles

Re: "WoW'

Post by Farmer-Giles »

Are you playing on pc as I can find a auto loading pallet truck on ps4?
Zombie

Post by Zombie »

I am playing on ps4 and struggling with the forklift to load my van up. I didn't even know there is a auto load for it. But then again I don't know where half the stuff is in the game.
MusuoJoe

Post by MusuoJoe »

MV33LIONNL wrote: ↑Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:26 pm It's called the TLX Phoenix from 82's studio.

You need to have the rigid x2 configuration on it, and then the autoload flatbed.

You can only load 1 type of pallet each time, so make sure there are just 1 type of pallet next to the truck.

Simply look it up on youtube if you need to know how it works.
This guy nailed it, simply the best mod to date imo. I have one parked next to the chickens and sheep pens, just wait till they fill up. Now i can finally multi-task.
Zombie

Post by Zombie »

I have come to the conclusion that this farming simulator 22 is a boring game to play. Some of the Country roads are too narrow to get a big blue Holland harvester down. The trees at the side of the roads are a nightmare to drive past. I can't use the small harvester on a great big field as it gets boring after a while and if you use a helper he doesn't do the job properly you have to finish the job by planting, harvesting, ploughing on what they have missed. I won't be playing this farming simulator 22 for a while I have better things to do I will go back to farming simulator 17 I can't play 19 as there is a glitch in it when you shut the game down by getting the error message. But according to Giants software it's my ps4 that's at fault and not their game. I am going to play more train simulator.