LMoonlight's Mods - Info, Wishes, Questions and Answers

Share your creations with us!
rallues

Re: LMoonlight's Mods - Info, Wishes, Questions and Answers

Post by rallues »

Fantastic mod, really helpful for people looking to make maps more detailed.

Is it possible to change the hue of the water?

Im trying to get this sort of colour:

The pond colour is a bit to green. Australian rivers will usually have a yellowish brown tinge from tannins leached out of eucalyptus leaves.

Ive been trying to figure out if I can just change some values somewhere to tweak the hue.
FarmLordXO

Post by FarmLordXO »

off sound versio =)
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
Memory: 32509 MB

https://www.twitch.tv/warlordxo
LMoonlight

FS22 Mod: Frogs For Pond ~ Mod presentation

Post by LMoonlight »

Frogs For Pond (Version: 1.0.0.0)

If you like, watch the mod introduction video (own created subtitles in English and German)

Mod description:
These frogs are urgently looking for a new home. Maybe you have a pond where there is still some space for them. But be careful, frogs like to hide in water plants and are then difficult to discover. However, they enrich your water immensely.
You can find the frogs in the construction menu -> decoration -> uncategorized.

-> The link directly to the mod will be activated as soon as the mod is tested and published!

Included frogs:
- Swimming frog 1, price: 5 $
- Swimming frog 1 with frog sound, price: 5 $
- Swimming frog 1 with spawn and tadpoles, price: 5 $
- Tadpoles, price: 5 $
- Sitting frog 3, price: 5 $
- Sitting frog 4, price: 5 $
- Swimming frog 5, price: 5 $
- Sitting frog 6, price: 5 $

Slots: 1-3

Recommendations/Hints:
  • The camera of the construction mode is unfortunately quite far away. This is very unfavorable when placing small animals and small objects.
  • Frogs can be placed directly into the water or on plants. Not every frog fits on every leaf. Just test the suitable positon.
  • The spawn and tadpoles are displayed by season. Fresh after placing, the display may still be wrong. After the month change it is correct.
  • Place the spawn and tadpoles preferably near the shore of clear waters. The tadpoles will sit deeper. Find a nice spot in shallow water without the tadpoles sinking into the bottom.
  • Note: In opaque fake water, you won't see the tadpoles because they are below the surface of the water.
  • All frogs have a collision to be sold. This makes it very difficult to swim through.
  • The frog 1 with spawn can be sold only in the spring about the frog.
  • The tadpoles can be sold only in the fall about the frog.
  • Sides facing away from the sun are always darker.
  • At best, do not hide frogs somewhere in the high grass of the meadow. The storks will certainly not find them. But you might stumble across them.

🔝 back to topic 🔝
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
LMoonlight

FS22 Mod: Water Lilies Mix ~ Mod presentation

Post by LMoonlight »

Water Lilies Mix (Version: 1.0.0.0)

If you like, watch the mod introduction video (own created subtitles in English / German)

Mod description:
Water lilies are an eye-catcher in any pond. Now you can turn too all your ponds into real eye-catchers. My newly bred hardy water lily variety 'Nymphaea Alvena' is perfect for this. And the matching duckweed completes the eye-catcher.

You can find the water lilies and duckweeds in the construction menu -> landscaping -> plants.

The mix included:
- A set of water lilies 'Nymphaea Alvena', price per piece from 250 $
- Water lilies blossoms 'Nymphaea Alvena' - with roots, price per piece from 35 $ (Blooming time: summer to autumn)
- Water lilies blossoms 'Nymphaea Alvena' - without roots, price per piece from 35 $ (Blooming time: spring to autumn)
- Various water lilies buds, price per piece from 15 $ (Blooming time: None)
- Different areas with water lilies petals, price per piece from 50 $
- Different areas with duckweed, price per piece from 20 $

Slots: 5

Recommendations/Hints:
  • Please place the plants directly on the water, otherwise the plants will sink into the ground.
  • The plants love rest. So please try not to swim through too often. You might get stuck on the leaves and flowers.
  • To sell sets, petals or duckweed, click on the attached water lily petal.
  • To sell the individual flowers and buds, click directly on them. It is not possible to sell them in winter.
  • Did you know that duckweed hibernates at the bottom of the water? No? Then please don't be surprised if in winter the duckweeds suddenly disappear. They are 'hibernating'.

🔝 back to topic 🔝
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
GRIMMFALLS

Post by GRIMMFALLS »

I'm using the mod on ps5 it's I good mod love the ability to make water features. Although my self and a friend are running into an issue where tractors and implements will randomly "break" as if submerged. This has happend to us on multiple different maps and sometimes on the complete oppisite side of map. We use the smallest needed water plane to fill the hole made. Ex. Made a small pond using the 10x10 at the starting farm on Haut-Beyleron, a tractor on field 30 broke due to being submerged. Any help would be great. Figured you'd like to know about the bug