Starting Small on Calmsden – Hay, Grain, Cows, and Maybe Silage

Share your creations with us!
Detourist

Re: Starting Small on Calmsden – Hay, Grain, Cows, and Maybe Silage

Post by Detourist »

humbe wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:56 pm Take care not to get your tractor stuck in the pit ;)
Got it! :coolnew:

And thanks for the reply, actually to anyone who follows my little adventure!

humbe wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:56 pm And yeah.. Silage is very good income.. But on the other hand, quite a bit of manual labor working grass..
Yeah, it's for the start. I'll plow the meadows and produce grain in spring.

I spent the day bringing out lime. Is it realistic to apply lime on a field of grass? I'm only doing it because I will convert them to grain fields anyway.

This old spreader works well on small fields. I drove it directly to the lime station each time. It's not too wide, and there's not much traffic around here. Wait, where's all the traffic, actually? I haven't met anyone at all on the public roads, yet!

Now it's time to call it a day, and leave the fields to the deer.

And here are two more lovely shots from the category "game or real?". This game can be so beautiful!

Detourist

Post by Detourist »

I'm sorry, but I have to abandon this thread, because my (virtual) computer crashed while saving, and the savegame is corrupted. It won't even show up. Unfortunately I have no way to access a backup, because I'm playing in the cloud.
humbe

Post by humbe »

Ich.. I actually have written me a program that takes backup of each save and outputs some statistics as one go, so I coulda grabbed an earlier version..
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

i am finally playing on the xbox one. will do camden without going into debt. where did you put your home at?
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode