Team entry seems to be read only

The Forum for all things FSL.
aklein

Team entry seems to be read only

Post by aklein »

I created a team a while back when team registration first opened up. At that time I added myself and one other player to the team. It took me a while to recruit a few more players but now when I go in to add them to the roster it seems to be read only except for the Skype ID field. I can not enter first or last name for the new players nor can I add their email or in game name.

I was able to enter gamer tags for each of my players in the client download area to assign a key to each.

Lastly speaking of the keys in the youtube presentation there was reference to each team having 8 keys for the client and one key available for the server. I only see 8 keys when i look. I was also wondering as I know Nitrido servers seem to already support the FSL client but will that client be made available to other dedicated host providers also? I assume that host key was for individuals who maintain their own dedicated FS servers.
aklein

Re: Team entry seems to be read only

Post by aklein »

An interesting thing I found on this. I was able to edit my team from my work computer but not from the home gaming system even though I used the same browser. I found that on the gaming computer the chrome browser was narrower and caused the text fields to stack vs be beside themselves. when stacked first name then last name below it, etc the fields where read only. when the window was widened out a little so it was first name and then last name beside it the fields allowed text entry.