[FS19] Known Issue List
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:04 pm
- Terrain will not change back after selling a placeable/stable – Our new TerraForming-Feature is in the works though and will be delivered via a later patch. You will be able to edit the terrain inGame by then. To avoid this for now, save the game and then place the building/placeable. If you don’t like the outcome, reload the savegame you just saved before.
- Controls might get blocked while creating farms in MP using the mouse to enter the text boxes. To avoid, use the keyboard only while creating a farm for now – this will be fixed in an upcoming patch (verified).
- Black/Grey lines might appear/flicker briefly across the screen in random situations.
- Map states/filters can take a little time to sync properly in MP games and may appear as stripes before that. To avoid this, just wait a little while before opening up the map menu directly after joining a MP game.
- Swaths might spawn with a little delay in MP.
- Players can get stuck when covering a silo while standing on it. To avoid this, get down from the chaff heap and stand next to it while covering it.
- Fill planes inside of silos might be higher than the silo walls. To avoid this, don’t fill up the silos all the way at the top.
- Vehicles seem like they don’t always use their full working width due to our field grid inGame. To avoid this, try placing the tool/worker as perfect as possible on the field’s edge.
- Birds might be stuck on objects/ground at times
- Small red fissures/lines might be visible at certain distances on very small edges.
- Water shader renders parts of the character’s hair invisible while underwater.