[KNOWN ISSUE] Claas vehicles slide - PATCH DOESN'T WORK

The reports here have been forwarded to our developers and are planned to be fixed.
JamieC81

Re: [MORE INFO] Claas vehicles slide

Post by JamieC81 »

I have noticed it on both header trailers for the lexion 8900 I am currently on this is Ireland on PS4 and I have had the 1230 trailer completely turn around inside one of the sheds
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

on PC I tend to avoid detaching the Convio 1230 header and placing it on the ground, as I have observed it jitter, as if the physics are not being turned off so it can be at rest, especially if something like the lexion 8900 is within attachment range of it.

i.e.
detach the Convio 1230 header from the lexion 8900 on ground you would normally park other header on.
reverse the lexion 8900 0.5m to 1m away from the Convio 1230 header, and observe a short period of jitter mostly in the pitch axis of the Convio 1230 header (around what would be the X axis in 3dsmax).
once the jitter has stopped, move the lexion 8900 slightly ~0.1m and the short period of jitter will restart (tabbing to some other vehicle then back to the lexion 8900 can also restart the jitter in the Convio 1230 header).

I have only once observed a CLAAS item moving location, and that was a Xerion 4000 with an AMAZONE Condor 15001 attached (folded), it only did it once, but it had moved ~20m forward and ~4m to the left of where it was, its engine was left off, and was the only time that combination did it in ~25h use in a save game of ~125h, the thing was the occasion it moved it was only <5min from when I parked it while I tipped a trailer with crop in, however it was Marwell Manor Farm which is a Mod and a once only occasion so hard to call it a bug per se.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
Gafor

Post by Gafor »

I see there's an update for the Claas DLC listed on the Giants website (https://www.farming-simulator.com/updates.php?lang=en), but nothing obvious on Steam and no indication of what has changed.
If this post is still marked as "More info", it can only mean either no fix yet or very bad customer communication.
Glad I never bought any of the other DLCs. I'll probably keep my money in future.
zggtf211

Post by zggtf211 »

Also noted with the Claas CORIO 1275 C TRAILER with Header installed. Had both grain trailers and headers installed Figured all others were noted without mods so having mods probably won't have an impact on it. https://image.giants-software.com/index ... codes=true
Gafor

Re: [SOLVED] Claas vehicles slide

Post by Gafor »

I *think* I've got the Platinum update to 1.1, as it shows up in ModHub as 1.1.0 even though I didn't explicitly download it. Although the movement might be reduced, I'm still seeing sliding of the Claas Convio 1230 on its trailer while attached to a parked Lexion 8900.

This has been prematurely marked as solved. Still broken.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

1.1.0 was the public release version. It hasn't had an update yet.

GIANTS tends to include the first update with all their releases. If I remember correctly they have done for every major release so far, though not necessarily for DLCs.

I guess that 1.0.0 is the version which goes "gold" for physical media (DVDs) and the one sent out to their publishers, reviewers, partners and "influencers" (urgh) and feedback from that goes into the first version most of us see (DVD users need to download the update manually).
Gafor

Post by Gafor »

Ok, thanks this_is_gav.
It would be easier to tell that if they had a change log for the DLC updates - please take note Giants, you can do it for the main game updates so why not for anything else?
Gafor

Post by Gafor »

Glad I wasn't holding my breath for this fix. Anyone seen any indication of when an update might be due?
VonArens

Post by VonArens »

I still have the issue with the headers sliding/moving around while being mounted on their trailers but the issue also affects other equipment, my Horsch Serto 12C seeder also moves around on its own.

Why is this topic set to solved btw? Has the issue actually been solved and is just waiting for a patch release, or did someone pick the wrong option ?

PS. The Claas quadrant baler also has a very narrow pickup zone issue, just in case you needed more reason to take a look at fixing the Claas dlc.
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

I think i found another bug with the claas pack viewtopic.php?f=998&t=156085
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
ninus17

Post by ninus17 »

i have it on video if it is of any use. im kinda annoyed that it has not been fixed yet. the video is from today btw
https://youtu.be/n4Ca_uuDgLA
playing on pc
Gafor

Post by Gafor »

Still no update? This is getting ridiculous - I know we had Christmas but it was marked as "Solved" in October!!
A bug is only solved when a fix is available to your customers.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

It is solved. There will be an update. Giants isn't all back from break yet. Just have patience.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
VonArens

Post by VonArens »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:39 pm It is solved. There will be an update. Giants isn't all back from break yet. Just have patience.
As people already mentioned, this was listed as solved back in October so that 'patience' thing is getting thin.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

They are too busy working on Fs21 Beta already...

Support for FS19 will be less and less, don't be surprise.

Marketing for FS21 will start soon, at this point, FS19 will be in the "archive" for Giants.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)