Some Egg boxes won't sale.

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
Michael5941

Some Egg boxes won't sale.

Post by Michael5941 »

I have chickens and I went to sale the eggs and well unfortunately some of the boxes wouldn't sale no matter what I did also if I place them on the sale point, the box just phases through it like it's not even there. the sale point is SealyEG Bakery on Sussex Farms and I sold some boxes there before and it sold fine it's just a select few will not sale for some reason. I haven't checked to see if this occurs on a vanilla maps but I can't imagine it's the map as it seems like a problem with the boxes themselves.
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Michael5941

Re: Some Egg boxes won't sale.

Post by Michael5941 »

So I had a friend on ps4 communities give me a suggestion to use a tool that straps items from the top down like the bag and lifter pack, now this may not help with the boxes not getting sold part but if a box does fall inside the sale point you can use the bag and lifter to fish it out. Then maybe fiddle with it till it sales I got lucky and the 2 boxes that wouldn't sale for me did sale after 1 a reload of the game and 2 fishing one out of the sale point. And moving it all around the sale point area.
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

The egg boxes on the vanilla maps and mod maps have to be facing the way they come out, so facing up.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:37 pm The egg boxes on the vanilla maps and mod maps have to be facing the way they come out, so facing up.
They was facing up
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Egg boxes are so finicky. On Dahl ranch, I could get them to sell in the egg pallet on the back of the mahindra, but on lone oak the didn't want to. Had to get them off the mahindra to sell.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.