Contractors Having Access to Everyone

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
Tommy UK

Contractors Having Access to Everyone

Post by Tommy UK »

I'll use person 1,2 and 3 as my example for this. Each person has different interests in the game, but has some crossover for resources from time to time. All 3 players have between 3 and 5 vehicles they use for the various chores of their farm business.

Person1 has decided to use grass as one way of making income, such as making silage and hay. Player 2 and 3 both have animals so will make use of 1's resources in exchange for £.

As 1 isn't always online at the same time as 2 and 3, he grants contractor status to both players so they can help themselves as needed. So 1 has an established contractor agreement with 2 and 3, but 2 and 3 arent in any need of interacting so have no contractor status at all.

The problem is this. 1 and 2 can see and use each other's equipment, and the same is for 1 and 3. Thats great, they're contracted so I can see the logic. But currently the game causes Player 1 to act as a link and allows 2 and 3 to see and use each other's equipment also.

As 2 and 3 arent contracted why do they have access to each other's stuff? This is a pain in the wotsit when you end up scrolling through many vehicles trying to get to your own, and also when running a public dedi server where it would be better to limit access to those that you choose to contract with, and not also who they are contracted with and so on.