Falling through the map

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
jbdarb18

Falling through the map

Post by jbdarb18 »

PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: ps4
Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: started with the chainsaw
Issue: I was cutting a tree up and loading by hand into a trailer. I hit down on the D pad to clear my hands and I fell through the map and teleported to the respawn point. Went back to where I was fell again but didn't have a problem anywhere else away from the tree. Now I am falling even at the respawn point and before I was able to drive without a problem now my tractor falls through.
Single- or Multiplayer: single
Steps to reproduce: not sure seemed to start small now is encompassing everywhere I go
Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: yes, I am on Ravenport
jbdarb18

Re: Falling through the map

Post by jbdarb18 »

I have tried quitting to the main screen and reloading the map. And quitting the game and reloading the game, still does it. I even managed to get my trailer with the wood away and sold it thinking it was too many logs causing it but still is happening.
Arcdotcom

Re: Falling through the map

Post by Arcdotcom »

I have the same thing, but on the Felsbrun map.

A treetop that I was crushing fell onto the ground. Was unable to grab it or make contact with it at all. Since then, the game has been glitching, with the character and vehicles periodically falling through the map and disappearing. Can’t get rid of the treetop, so I guess the game is just ruined, now?