High seed usage using Subsoiler/Seeder combo

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
Jaiimez

High seed usage using Subsoiler/Seeder combo

Post by Jaiimez »

Good afternoon,

I've noticed seed usage is nearly tripled if you are using a subsoiler connected straight to a seeder.

I was using the Kuhn DC401, connected directly to the Kuhn BTF 4000 with the Kuhn TF1512 hopper on the front, and my seed usage was nearly triple, as well as that my statistics showed nearly triple the HA worked than you'd expect. I did some testing using variations of just seeder, and using the subsoiler with a second tractor seeding behind, and seed usage was normal, it's only when you directly hook the 2 together on the rear of 1 tractor the usage goes high.

I did also test it a Combiplow Gold 4M and the same seeder above, and again the seed usage was very high when connected. I also then ran a harvester around the seeded area, and whilst the statistics showed an area of around 3HA planted, the statistics only showed 0.8HA harvested to collect all the harvest from the test area, this was done on a fresh save.