Bug Report FS19 BASIC game without mods activated.

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
Xtrememaster

Bug Report FS19 BASIC game without mods activated.

Post by Xtrememaster »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: Primary PC, But maybe on Mac and Consoles as well. But i found the bug /issue on the PC version with lastest 1.5.1 patch.

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Kuhn Deltis 1302 MTA3 (from the basic game) Used on the FENDT favorit 515c and 503c with dual wheels setup on the back. AND Herbicide.

- Issue: Cant empy herbicide from the Kuhn Deltis 1302 MTA3 to near the tractor. It complains about " Not enough space to Unload "

- Single- or Multiplayer: Both

- Steps to reproduce: The solution would be, relocate the space where the game creates the new herbicide barrel / pallet. Now its to close near the tractor, and it would blocked when the dual wheels are installed.

- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no YES, deactived all the mods and tried it again but wont solve. A user from the forum said to tried it out without the dual wheels, then it worked.

- Which vehicles & machines are involved: FENDT favorit 515c and 503c with dual wheels setup, maybe on other tractors as well with the duals installed.

Edit Alagos: moved to Bug-Reports
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Xtrememaster

Re: Bug Report FS19 BASIC game without mods activated.

Post by Xtrememaster »

Can i get a response on this, if it wil getting fixed or not?
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
BoxTunnel

Re: Bug Report FS19 BASIC game without mods activated.

Post by BoxTunnel »

I am also getting this message with all fertiliser spreaders and sprayers on No Man's Land.