Vicon FastBale bug

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
Rysser

Vicon FastBale bug

Post by Rysser »

I dont think the Vicon FastBale is working right, at least not for me. I am creating some silage bales with the Vicon FastBale on the Lamborghini Mach 250 VRT, and i am baling a swoath created with the Lely Hibiscus 1515 CD Profi. It is a grass field with one application of fertilizer added to it.

The Vicon fastbale has a working speed of 18 kph, but it will only do a max of 11 kph and a minimum of 4 kph whilest baling depending on the size of the swath. It is the only baler that does this in my game, all of the other ones work at full operating speed, no matter how big the swath of grass is. Can anybody tell me why, or is there a solution to this?
don_apple

Re: Vicon FastBale bug

Post by don_apple »

There is already a thread about this with some explanations why this might be happening: viewtopic.php?f=963&t=168579

Closing this topic, since it is not really a bug report. Please continue the discussion about this issue in the other thread.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules