Getting Stuck on Train Log Car and Flat Car. (Przemas Outback and Prezemasowo)

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
Dethon6

Getting Stuck on Train Log Car and Flat Car. (Przemas Outback and Prezemasowo)

Post by Dethon6 »

Platform: PlayStation 4
Bug Severity: Major
Multiplayer-Host
Digital Version - Up to date
PS4- Up to date.

Hello Everyone,

I have been playing Farming Simulator 19 ever since it was listed as free for PlayStation Plus Users. So far the game has been going good but I recently ran into a major bug that just can not be ignored.

So far this bug has happened to me on Prezmas Outback and Prezemasowo. I have not tried to reproduce this bug on any other map.

What Happens is when you are loading the train log car or flat car you will randomly get stuck. You can not move at all. You can transfer to another vehicle but you can not drive it. You can sometimes get out but if you do you still can not move. If you teleport to another location via the map you will suddenly have no icons on the map anymore. If you try to save the game it will not save no matter how many times you try to save it. When you log back in to your game your progress will be at the save from before this bug happened.

I did download one mod that seemed to have been when it all started. That mod was "NMC Pallet" by DDMod Passion.

I would be putting them on the flat bed of a truck and then sticking the truck on the train flat car in an attempt to secure a vehicle to the train flat car (Which doesn't work out to well by the way.) and eventually as I got near the tension belts on the flat car this bug would result. This is the first time it has happened to me on the log car.

There's no sound in the video below but you can see me able to move my camera but I can't move my character. I also can't drive any vehicles. You will also notice that when I bring up the map and teleport to the shop then bring up the map again all the icons have disappeared. You will also notice that I have the same control options while in a vehicle as I do on foot and that my speedometer and mechanical gauge is missing.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Y80wXEZSHbA[/youtube]

Thank You for taking the time to read my bug report. Hopefully this will get resolved soon.