Can't clean all the silage out of BGA bunkers in Erlengrat map.

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
Arrancar88

Can't clean all the silage out of BGA bunkers in Erlengrat map.

Post by Arrancar88 »

- PC Steam
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Erlengrat BGA Bunkers
- Issue: Can't clean the silage
- Singleplayer
- Steps to reproduce: Just the regular silage making process.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes
- Which vehicles & machines are involved:

So basically I can't fully clean silage out of bunkers. Wheel loader won't pick it up, same with conveyors. I never had this issue even with modded maps. I saw couple of people reporting it on Steam as well.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
Imbelian

Re: Can't clean all the silage out of BGA bunkers in Erlengrat map.

Post by Imbelian »

Hi

Im on ps4 pro and have the same problem with right hand side bunker silo (going to try left next). I have 159k of silage that i can't get out, tried belts, buckets, milling machine and nothing. This is first one for me, never come across this bug first.
Kirmie

Post by Kirmie »

I'm also having this issue using the right hand (southern) bunker. Haven't tried the left. When I was compacting the amount in the bunk got smaller by a few thousand and I can see some images that looks like chaff (I used hay) is present as a very thin strip on the edge. I wonder if maybe the lost amount squeezed into an area that's considered unowned so the map won't let us pick it up?

This only seems to be an issue on the north and rear end of the bunker. The south wall let me clean up.
Kirmie

Post by Kirmie »

https://feedback.giants-software.com/view.php?id=540

I've added a bug report at the above link after attempting and reproducing in both bunkers with the same behavior on smaller loads.
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

Seem like painting tool is great help in clearing out the bunkers. I managed to clear both with it. At least something to help before bug fixing patch.
PC Steam
MoritzS

Post by MoritzS »

Hallo,

the painting tool works with this problem, you have to clean the light green parts on the walls of the bunkers and delete it so you can pick up the remaining silage of the bunker.
burnsdg

Post by burnsdg »

Try the "Broom" mod, it works a treat for such situations. Doesn't "fix" the problem, but at least it's slightly more realistic than use the paint tool to remove.
lemansgranprix

Post by lemansgranprix »

Just got to this bug today as well and reported it. We are having the same issue with not being able to clear the bunkers.

Thank you for letting us know about the broom mod!
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

I actually tried Broom mod when I wrote the OP and it did not help with the issue(did not even touch the bugged parts near the walls of the bunker), but it works great otherwise. And yeah I tried both brooms. So painting tool was the only thing that worked for me.
PC Steam
burnsdg

Post by burnsdg »

Arrancar88 wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:06 am I actually tried Broom mod when I wrote the OP and it did not help with the issue
Ah, bummer.
This sounds like what was happening with Sandy Bay. IIRC Oxy posted on his facebook that there was nothing he could do to fix it, something about it being a core issue with the game assets. If so, hopefully if it's impacting an actual Giants map, they can address it.
lemansgranprix

Post by lemansgranprix »

I can also confirm only the painting tool works, brooms did not. Hopefully they will fix soon, as it’s quite a large amount.
bodzio528

Post by bodzio528 »

Hi, any new info regarding this issue? Will GIANTS release an update to map? I've played several silage harvesting seasons, thousends cubic metres of silage stuck and gone after terrain repainting with 100% bug occurence ratio.

Only rear and right-hand side (looking from inside towards entrance) walls are affected.