Crash FS19 on PS4 when closing game

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
Lexie

Crash FS19 on PS4 when closing game

Post by Lexie »

Since some time when I'm closing FS19 on PS4 I get error CE-34878-0. So what I'm doing: when in startscreen of the game I'm pressing the ps button to go the homescreen, I press options and close. After pressing close, it take a while, then I get above mentioned error.

This was already before the latest patch (alpine one) but after the previous patch and PS software version 8.00. I did already a reinstall of FS19 and rebuild the database. It's happening without any mods installed.
lonny

Re: Crash FS19 on PS4 when closing game

Post by lonny »

Now on PS5, I can not confirm that is was the same error code, but I had the same problem on PS4, crashing the game while closing.
I think the reason is, that the game "freezes" while it loads the advertisements for the available DLCs in the FS19 home screen. Closing the game with visible DLC ads, the game never crashed. But closing it eg. right after quitting a game and returning to the FS19 home screen, it crashed every single time! 100% reproducible.