cannot confirm animal trailer buy with seasons on PS4

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
Kcintimidator

cannot confirm animal trailer buy with seasons on PS4

Post by Kcintimidator »

- PS4:
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Any animal trailer (mod and base)
- Issue: after moving animals (of any kind) from animal dealer into any animal trailer (mod and base)... pushing "square to confirm" does NOTHING!
I FOUND THIS IS A CONFLICT WITH SEASONS.
- Single- player
- Steps to reproduce:tried resetting trailer, no joy. Tried different trailers both mod and base game. no joy...Can buy animals at pen dialog for the fee...
next i disabled "seasons mod"... i could then load into trailer just fine!....
re-enabled seasons and the problem returns....
Please look into.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods Ravenport without seasons mod: no. and all other mods are fine no problems.
- Which vehicles & machines are involved: any semi truck and 5th wheel trailer (mod and base).

Thank you.... for fixing i shouldn't have to pay the transport fee with seasons on....

note: have used these trailers for moving animals for 5 years of seasons play without problem... i believe that this latest problem started when seasons was last updated.
INTIMIDATING KC and farmers on PS5. :mrgreen:
Check me out @ HTTP://www.twitch.tv/kcintimidator
Bryan83

Re: cannot confirm animal trailer buy with seasons on PS4

Post by Bryan83 »

It's a known issue, we're waiting for update 1.3.1.0 for consoles to come out. Should be not long after Giants returns from the holiday break.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Kcintimidator

Re: cannot confirm animal trailer buy with seasons on PS4

Post by Kcintimidator »

now that the new year is here, hopefully their holiday break is over soon.... probably shouldn't complain about this one but i believe it to be related.... Basically getting free manure because the straw bar disappeared in my mod cow barn and the straw never goes away and manure keeps coming in...

also for several months i get error code CE-34878-0 when closing the game....

fix this please, and don't make me start over.
INTIMIDATING KC and farmers on PS5. :mrgreen:
Check me out @ HTTP://www.twitch.tv/kcintimidator