growth stopped - Seasons PF

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
RunsLikeADeere

growth stopped - Seasons PF

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

Hi!

I’m on PS4 and using seasons and PF. Single Player.
Playing on 9 day season and somehow all my crop stopped from growing in autumn. They should be ready to harvest at latest on day 4 in autumn, but nothing happens. It’s stuck at 83% and my dcb are stuck at 67%. Tried to fast forward, different geos, deactivate PF, but nothing. It disappointing...

Got over 500 hours on my lone oak save and now this. Please solve this problem, thanks 😃👍🏻
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

Nothing runs like a Deere!
norfolk farmer

Re: growth stopped - Seasons PF

Post by norfolk farmer »

RunsLikeADeere wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:44 pm Hi!

I’m on PS4 and using seasons and PF. Single Player.
Playing on 9 day season and somehow all my crop stopped from growing in autumn. They should be ready to harvest at latest on day 4 in autumn, but nothing happens. It’s stuck at 83% and my dcb are stuck at 67%. Tried to fast forward, different geos, deactivate PF, but nothing. It disappointing...

Got over 500 hours on my lone oak save and now this. Please solve this problem, thanks 😃👍🏻
Mr Sealyp just had this issue he wasn't running precision farming though, what caused it for him was he had activated a second GEO by mistake and had 2 running at the same time.
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:15 am
Mr Sealyp just had this issue he wasn't running precision farming though, what caused it for him was he had activated a second GEO by mistake and had 2 running at the same time.
[/quote]

I did check and had a 2nd geo activated. Did deactivate one but it didn’t change anything. Or do I have to wait until winter now to harvest?
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

RunsLikeADeere wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:48 pm
I did check and had a 2nd geo activated. Did deactivate one but it didn’t change anything. Or do I have to wait until winter now to harvest?
[/quote]

I think it messed his save up, he had to wholecrop his cereal as they wouldn't go past the final growth stage.He has some poplars which he is waiting too see what happens with them.
Wether stuff planted after the 2nd geo is removed will be ok remains to be seen.
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

norfolk farmer wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:05 am
RunsLikeADeere wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:48 pm
I think it messed his save up, he had to wholecrop his cereal as they wouldn't go past the final growth stage.He has some poplars which he is waiting too see what happens with them.
Wether stuff planted after the 2nd geo is removed will be ok remains to be seen.
[/quote]

Shoot! I already started a new save on Stone Valley and hope there will be another good US map coming out soon. Think Lone Oak will be a loss 😭
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

Can you keep my updated Norfolk farmer? If there’s a way to dig out of this I want at least try it
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

RunsLikeADeere wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:54 pm Can you keep my updated Norfolk farmer? If there’s a way to dig out of this I want at least try it
In his latest video still no transition on his poplar field though they AI fields are changing states, he is fearing the worst.
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

norfolk farmer wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:14 am
RunsLikeADeere wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:54 pm Can you keep my updated Norfolk farmer? If there’s a way to dig out of this I want at least try it
In his latest video still no transition on his poplar field though they AI fields are changing states, he is fearing the worst.
Dang it... so it really might be a loss my LO save game
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

RunsLikeADeere wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:46 am
Mr Sealyp was able to harvest his poplars and so far it appears as if all may not be lost for him.
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:32 pm
RunsLikeADeere wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:46 am

Mr Sealyp was able to harvest his poplars and so far it appears as if all may not be lost for him.
Which season was he able to harvest after all?
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

The poplars had gone dormant over winter in the spring he harvested them, not sure how far he has gone from there as i was not paying too much attention as it was on in the background whilst i was doing something else.
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:47 pm The poplars had gone dormant over winter in the spring he harvested them, not sure how far he has gone from there as i was not paying too much attention as it was on in the background whilst i was doing something else.
I GOT IT TO WORK!
Only had 1 Geo downloaded. Did set the season’s length to 3 days instead of 9 and somehow over night my corn and soy did make it to harvesting stage. Put the length back to 9 days already. Man I’m happy! My Lone Oak save is back on.

Tried Welker and Stone Valley for a few days, but it’s not my kind of map. Happy to be back a LO 😃
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4