Cannot completely uncover bunker silo

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
Orvandil

Cannot completely uncover bunker silo

Post by Orvandil »

Whenever I try to uncover the placeable bunker silo after fermentation has reached 100% I can only uncover the ends. The middle part always stays covered and there is no option to "uncover silo".

PC
Placeable bunker silo small
Issue: Cannot uncover sileage completely
Singleplayer
Simply place the bunker, fill it with grass, compress with tractor, cover, wait until fermenting is 100% and try to uncover.
Happens in Ravenport without any mods in "Start from scratch" mode.
The smallest placeable bunker silo is used. Fendt Favorit 515C tractor and Strautmann Zelon CFS 2501 DO wagon used for filling silo.
Attachments
log.txt
(17.34 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
dziuch

Re: Cannot completely uncover bunker silo

Post by dziuch »

It will uncover itself when you start taking out the silage.
Orvandil

Post by Orvandil »

dziuch wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:09 pm It will uncover itself when you start taking out the silage.
I have tried taking out the silage using the Strautmann Zelon CFS 2501 wagon which works fine for these small amounts of silage, but the covered part stays covered and no silage can be recovered from there.
dziuch

Post by dziuch »

Try using a front loader with a bucket or other loader-type vehicle.
Orvandil

Post by Orvandil »

dziuch wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:43 pm Try using a front loader with a bucket or other loader-type vehicle.
Tried this. It works! Thank you. I guess I have to just run into the silage with a bucket before loading my wagon as a workaround until the bug is fixed.
dziuch

Post by dziuch »

It's not a bug. That's how it works. You shouldn't be using a loading wagon in a silage bunker anyway.