Precision farming

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
tonymif

Precision farming

Post by tonymif »

I believe that most crops that I plant are not taking out the amount of nitrogen that they are supposed to. Also, I have planted soybeans, potatoes, and sugar beets. Ph and nitrogen levels say perfect when standing on the field, yet my yield is always at 65% (orange) for the whole field for these 3 crops. All other crops are working normally.
CombineBert

Re: Precision farming

Post by CombineBert »

Are you using seasons? Crop rotations affect yields. Ploughing also maybe, if enabled.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

tonymif wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:15 pm I believe that most crops that I plant are not taking out the amount of nitrogen that they are supposed to. Also, I have planted soybeans, potatoes, and sugar beets. Ph and nitrogen levels say perfect when standing on the field, yet my yield is always at 65% (orange) for the whole field for these 3 crops. All other crops are working normally.
Soybeans irl add nitrogen to the ground, so if your levels are perfect already they should stay perfect if not increase more.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
valaki

Post by valaki »

This is also a problem for me. Potatoes, sugar beets and soybeans do not work properly with Precision Farming 1.0.1.0. The other plants are ok.
Yield 65%. After harvest, the PH and N levels do not change.
Win10, Felsbrunn map, only PF 1.0.1.0. DLC (No Seasons).
tonymif

Post by tonymif »

I am not using seasons. It is exactly as Valaki says. It does not matter what field. Plant wheat, everything is normal. Plant soybeans with perfect ph and nitrogen, 65% yield. I have retested all the fields and it does not help. The ph and nitrogen levels do not change after harvesting potatoes or sugarbeets.