Ferguson Pack tractors going through floor glitching game

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
Bearrito06

Ferguson Pack tractors going through floor glitching game

Post by Bearrito06 »

When the Ferguson TEA-20 hits a bump on the road/railway sleepers it will glitch through the floor, sometimes you just need to reset it, other times, the game will go to 1 FPS and you will have to exit without saving (as in quit FS, or else this will break your save game) I can email evidence, this happens most common if you drive the ferguson down the railway in ravenport, but it can happen on basic bumpy roads for example the roads in Purbeck valley
DEERE317

Re: Ferguson Pack tractors going through floor glitching game

Post by DEERE317 »

Bearrito06 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:28 pm When the Ferguson TEA-20 hits a bump on the road/railway sleepers it will glitch through the floor, sometimes you just need to reset it, other times, the game will go to 1 FPS and you will have to exit without saving (as in quit FS, or else this will break your save game) I can email evidence, this happens most common if you drive the ferguson down the railway in ravenport, but it can happen on basic bumpy roads for example the roads in Purbeck valley
Pc or console?
If pc Log?

Not asking about the railroad tracks...
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
ajFarmer

Re: Ferguson Pack tractors going through floor glitching game

Post by ajFarmer »

I love the Ferguson Pack by :North Modding Company .IRL I own a TO-30 so I am a huge fan of the pack.
I have not experienced "glitching" thru ground, but I do know the tractors are one of the few that do not work with Added Realism For Vehicles by:900Hasse They have no traction at all. This I would not call a bug just mods conflicting. This "glitching " problem and non compatibility with Added Realism For Vehicles could be related. North Modding Company would have to be the ones to address this if there willing. I tried to edit the xmls for the fergies for my own personal use but was not successful so I dropped Added Realism. Maybe try reaching out directly to them.