[MORE INFO] Loading wagon turns grass to hay

Reports moved here require more information from the player. Details will be given by the QA-Team as to which information is missing.
sebim

[MORE INFO] Loading wagon turns grass to hay

Post by sebim »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: ZELON CFS
- Issue: When picking up gras it turns it into hay. (THere was some hay in it at the start)
- Single- or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
- Steps to reproduce: Put some hay in loading wagon and drive over and pick up grass.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no Yes
Phigo

Re: Loading wagon turns grass to hay

Post by Phigo »

In my loading wagon on PS4 (the smallest ingame) the first amount of load disappears when I pick up another. Realized that on a hay-field where some parts of the gras where still gras. I lost a few 100 l of hay for some gras just to lose that again for the next hay...
PS4 und PC
kaitto2014

Post by kaitto2014 »

I had a similar thing happen to me on XB1 but in my case was straw tuning into silage while using the kuhn FBP 3135, i had some gass in it less than 100l out of the 4kl when I went over a patch of straw, it picked up the straw and turned it into a silage bale.
Jadeosprey

Post by Jadeosprey »

I cannot believe this simple to corrected bug is still active after all this time!

Picking up ANY crop in the loading wagon, other than the one already in the hopper, deletes the previous crop and restarts the new crop at count 1%

All it needs is a variable check to see what is in the loading wagon and block the collecting of any materials not of same type.
Then if you want to change crop type - unload the type presently carried.

-.-
sebim

Post by sebim »

Sometimes devs skip reports I guess.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Last time I was bailing it would convert whatever it was picking up to match what was already in. I managed to make a huge mound of straw into hey by ensuring I got a bit of hey in first.
I'm sure in the past it used to ignore what was on the ground if it didn't match what was in the machine?
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Looks like this was intended as a bug report but was posted in the wrong section, therefore the QA people at GIANTS most likely never saw this.

I've now moved it to the "Bug Reports" section, so somebody from GIANTS can take a look at this issue.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Guil

Post by Guil »

I'm almost certain this was fixed with the patch as noted in the change log.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Could you please recheck the current situation in patch 1.4? Thanks!
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images