[MORE INFO] Farming Simulator 19 Bug Report

Reports moved here require more information from the player. Details will be given by the QA-Team as to which information is missing.
thelegend324

[MORE INFO] Farming Simulator 19 Bug Report

Post by thelegend324 »

I play on a Xbox One S 1TB and Farming Simulator 19 on console has a glitch in it. Every time I go to "smooth" out the land on Marwell Manor Map (and yes I'm on "Sculpting"). It paints the ground "concrete and grass" instead of smoothing it out. I have tried smoothing out the land on another map and it works perfect. I've tried restarting, hard shut down and I've even uninstalled FS19 and installed it back onto my Xbox One S and it's the same results.

My issue started on Farming Simulator 19 Console V1.2.0. I thought that the V1.3.0.2 would have fixed my issue and it did not.

I have contacted "Oxygendavid_farmingsimulator" who is the creator of "Marwell Manor Map" about the issue and he said that "Gregory you are on console there is no way I can test this myself, as your issue is probably an issue with the game."
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Farming Simulator 19 Bug Report

Post by Rahkiin »

Can you confirm whether this problem also appears on Ravenport or Felsbrunn?
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Farming Simulator 19 Bug Report

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi there!

Since no answer was posted here, it would be good to know if this is still happening in patch 1.4?
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images