[More info] Problems continue with the sugarcane harvester

Reports moved here require more information from the player. Details will be given by the QA-Team as to which information is missing.
diar1410

[More info] Problems continue with the sugarcane harvester

Post by diar1410 »

PS4

Single- or Multiplayer: Singleplayer

All maps with or without mods

Issue:

The sugar cane harvester still has problems when it reaches the edge of the field stops and leaves a part without harvesting then with the tractor next to it also stops, it is sad for me that since the game came out I have not been able to use the sugar cane harvester :frown:

Thanks for reading
I speak Spanish, sorry for my English... PS5
FarmBoss

Re: Problems continue with the sugarcane harvester

Post by FarmBoss »

I think the sad part is that they don't appear interested in dealing with bugs any longer. Or maybe it's just the communication part they're not interested in.
Uruora
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [More info] Problems continue with the sugarcane harvester

Post by Uruora »

Hello,

could you provide some more info on that issue? I tried reproducing it, but wasn't able to. A video would be great as well.
Would you also kindly follow those guidelines for posting issues? viewtopic.php?f=998&t=129830
diar1410

Re: [More info] Problems continue with the sugarcane harvester

Post by diar1410 »

Uruora wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:16 am Hello,

could you provide some more info on that issue? I tried reproducing it, but wasn't able to. A video would be great as well.
Would you also kindly follow those guidelines for posting issues? viewtopic.php?f=998&t=129830
PC/Mac/PS4/XB1:
Ps4
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:
Case sugarcane Harvester
- Issue:
The sugar cane harvester still has problems when it reaches the edge of the field stops and leaves a part without harvesting then with the tractor next to it also stops, it is sad for me that since the game came out I have not been able to use the sugar cane harvester
- Single- or Multiplayer:
Single
- Steps to reproduce:
Use the combine with a worker.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no
Yes
- Which vehicles & machines are involved
Sugarcane Harvester, all tractors, all trailers.

Video:
https://youtu.be/OJPdKe5HSjM
I speak Spanish, sorry for my English... PS5