[More info] Can't sell or buy animals

Reports moved here require more information from the player. Details will be given by the QA-Team as to which information is missing.
norroway

[More info] Can't sell or buy animals

Post by norroway »

PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: Xbox One
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: All animals/animal dealer interfaces

- Issue: I can't buy or sell any animals. At all. I've tried at my sheep pens, at my hogs, at the dealer itself using a semi, and I'll move animals from my side to the dealer's side, confirm, and still have exactly the same number of animals in the pen/truck remaining with no money moving into my account.

- Single- or Multiplayer: Single

- Steps to reproduce: I have no idea. It's been like this since September. I literally can't play the game with animals anymore, and I've tried deleting all mods, uninstalling the game and reinstalling, restarting the Xbox, and pretty much everything else I can think of, and nothing has changed. I still can't sell animals, or buy them for that matter.

- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: yes

- Which vehicles & machines are involved: Lizard Warrior true with Michieletto AM19 trailer, but also just standing in the animal dealer interface box at any animal pen, and also at the animal dealer itself.

Literally, the animal dealer is broken on my version of the game. I can't find any bug report anywhere that anyone else is dealing with this. What is going on? It makes the game unplayable!
Uruora
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Can't sell or buy animals

Post by Uruora »

Is this issue still happeing? Are you playing on a modMap? Are you using Seasons? Have you tried onl with basegame maps and vehicles?
shon555olson

Re: [More info] Can't sell or buy animals

Post by shon555olson »

I am having the same problem I'm pretty pist about it I just deleted a saved game because of it but no matter what I do what map I'm on with mods or with out modsi can do anything with them
shon555olson

Post by shon555olson »

Oh and I'm on par sry I for got to put it in previous text
shon555olson

Post by shon555olson »

Ps4 not par lol