Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

ClassicTractors

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by ClassicTractors »

Workers annoy the daylight out of me. One time I had to go rehire them about 8 times because they had "completed their task" with half the field left. One time, I even had one say they were done then parked the tractor right in front of a large unplowed area.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Exactly, i think Giants needs to adjust the Worker System.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

They have been improved for fs19
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

We will be the judge of that...
Guil

Post by Guil »

Most problems with workers not finishing work can be resolved by getting a plow and then using it with the option to create fields enabled.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

it would be nice if courseplay solution for workers would be implemented. Special in regards to harvesters.
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Course play or even follow me would be awesome as I love to run a harvester but don’t as it’s mire efficient to let a worker do it and me run the truck so they never stop that and I would concur that fertilizing workers don’t know when they’re done half the done the liquid fertilizer ones are really bad the solid fertilizer ones are ok but sometimes drive me nuts
W1der

Post by W1der »

Follow me, sure ... that is a nice feature (as you still actually need to do the driving yourself).

Borrow scripts from course play to make the AI behave better ... why not ... ( I never used course play so I would not know the difference).
I for one like to do things on my own /manually ... so I came to appreciate the way the workers perform as is ... forces me to do the "challenging" parts of the field manually ... and then if it gets to tedious I just hire a worker to finish it ... :lol:

There is a mod called "Cruise Control addon" that adds the possibility to use "hand throttle" ... for players with wheel and joystick(s) this is a really nice feature and a big improvement over GIANTS super basic version of a cruise control.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I like to do things to, but i want the Follow Me mod in the game, its a PITA to get the harvester to your destination, then finding your semi and/or a tractor and grain trailer, then hurry up so your harvester isn't full. I also kinda like that manual attach mod to, more realistic that way imo.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Having attached implements before by myself Ik the can be a pain in the rear or knees actually as you have to do a lotta up and down from the cab while you’re trying to get the pin to drop in it’d nice to have that mod in the game for others but I for one wouldn’t use it
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

A couple of features that would be nice to see are: Workers being able to follow a windrow and a worker being able to follow a harvester...for instance, chopping. If I had 2 workers chopping, I could haul loads.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Chopping?
Samira

Post by Samira »

chopping corn etc. chopping straw for example. in german we say "hacken" or "häckseln" -> "chopping" in english. you can use google translate maybe to translate it into your language
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Correct me if I’m wrong but when you chop corn it’s for silage because if we don’t say harvest corn we say pick corn in my area as we don’t do silage
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Chopping corn is for silage, yes ^^
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<