https://www.farming-simulator.com/suppo ... country=gb
Danijel12

Re: [FS18] Feedback/Discussions...

Post by Danijel12 »

When is coming new update for FS18
markare

Post by markare »

To my knowledge there hasn't been an announcement for an update to 18. Please stop asking the same thing over and over again
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
CnyFarmSim

Post by CnyFarmSim »

Hey I love the app, I just noticed one thing. When you bale hay you cannot use the same baler to bale grass or straw so does that mean I need 3 separate balers? Any input would be appreciated. Thank you Giants for another well done product!
tracenix

Post by tracenix »

So... any word on a fix for this app being flagged as malware?
Kevin j gaunt

Post by Kevin j gaunt »

It's been awhile since I played farm sim 14 with modding. But now I am playing farm sim on my tablet. Of coarse I could not expect the same as on a pc but enjoyable all the same. Cannot manage the workers as they get themselves into troubles but hands on supervision does work fine. What am I going to do with all that farm sim money. Can not retire yet, cows and sheep need grass.
Drinfo

Post by Drinfo »

Because we have a 75 unit/item limit on assets we can purchase it would be great to add several items that would/could reduce some extra units as they are used today. If the KRONE TYPE: TX 560 D trailer, the KRONE TYPE: ZX 560 GD loading wagon, HOLMER TERRA DOS T4-40 BEET Harvester, and the GRIMME VARITRON 470 PLATINUM TERRA TRAC Potato Harvester were added to the game it would reduce tractors to pull the existing two harvesters types. The Krone trailer could reduce the number of trailers as the Krone holds 56000 vs the Krampe which holds 40000. Thats 16000 more product (40% more or almost a half trailer additionally). The Krone loader wagon holds 56000 vs the Lely wagon the holds 42000. Thats 14000 more product per unit (33% more or a third of a wagon). It also would save on trucks as the Krone trailers hold 5000 more than the truck trailers. I know that these 4 items would allow me to purchase between 6 and 8 other assets which I need to be more effective. If Giant does not want to give these away, I would be glad to purchase them to add to the store where they would become standard items for normal purchase. I remember that in some of the older games that some units had pad locks on special equipment. You purchased a key to release them to your game (just like coins). They should not be difficult to add as they already exist in the system.
Drinfo

Post by Drinfo »

As long as the items in my last message are going to be added...it would be helpful to add a
John Deere and a Fendt 1000 at 500 hp.

Why does the JBC 8310 in FS18 appear to be a lower model with narrow tires, instead of the 8310 in FS16, which looks like the ones I have seen in person.

As FS19 appears to be having problems, why not punch-up FS18? Selling 18 users additional equipment can only be a good thing for both parties, plsayers and Giants. Six more special items at an extra price would do nothing but makes us happy and provide you with income.

You could also add an Ideal combine with the proper specs. Not like the FS19 model that has been down rated from the other combines. It is faster in the field and produces less loss than any other combine in the market today. Give it its day. The others have had theirs.
Manfi

Post by Manfi »

Any news, infos or premiere schedule about FS20 Android / iOS version :?:
The previous version (FS18) premiere: 06.06.2017 :eek2:
plivko22

Post by plivko22 »

When is coming FS 20 for Android
KaiBlob1

Balers vs loading wagons

Post by KaiBlob1 »

Is there any advantage to using balers to bale hay and straw as opposed to just putting it in a losing wagon and giving it to your animals? The loading wagon is much cheaper than the baler + bale trailer combo, it’s only one step as opposed to two, and it’s much quicker. So what’s the advantage of making bales?
plivko22

Post by plivko22 »

When is coming FS 20 for Android