FS19 speculation

Addictedtofs

Re: FS19 speculation

Post by Addictedtofs »

In fs19 I would really like to be able to make roads. Not necessarily paved roads, but dirt roads.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:00 pm
Jballak9197 wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:29 am
TacoFarmer wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:27 pm

Maybe they will fly the crop dusters better.
Crop dusting would be a nice service to purchase/order and have a bot randomly fly over the requested field.
I used to love watching the crop dusters.
I always wondered if they were combat pilots with some of the stuff they did.
I still sometimes pull over to watch them around here in southern Iowa. I've even seen them in helicopters a few time which seemed like a real air show.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Addictedtofs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:12 am In fs19 I would really like to be able to make roads. Not necessarily paved roads, but dirt roads.
Yes...at least be able to convert grass to dirt...maybe even dirt to pavement. The issue I has with Goldcrest valley was that, even though land was available (on the main farm) to add placeable buildings, it was not level land. It would also mean having grass growing inside a building. And please, allow shrubs to be removable.

If FS19 does allow for farms to be purchased, it would be nice to have to expand the existing farm, or buy a new farm to accommodate animals. Not just buy pigs, sheep, cows or horses and they go to their designated areas on the map.

For example, if I wanted to raise pigs, I need to have a pen/facility for them. A certain farm may have that need filled, or I could buy the facility that has a specific capacity and place it on my property. If I exceed the capacity, I could upgrade or add another facility and move some animals.

A timelapse for placeables a subsequent upgrades would be nice as well...instead of buying them and having then appear, they may take days, weeks, or months to complete.. These could follow a similar path as crop growth. This is not a new concept for gaming. Various SIM type games already use this format. This feature would be more or less icing on the cake.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^+1 to all of that^^

I hate how if I have 5 cows or 500, their enclosure is the same size.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

^ +2 to all that !!!

I've absolutely no idea if I remember correctly but am sure on some modders maps I've played, you get the option to roll a field back to paved or something. Would it be called Default Territory maybe... or I've just got very confused !
FS17 on XBone
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Skunkworks wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:27 am When can we expect to see fact sheets showing up?
The timeline for FS17 had the devblogs (these things) starting 25th July, after Farmcon 16.

The fact sheets started 15th August.

So if they stick to the rough same schedule you've got around another month or so to wait.
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

Let's all hope for a Fendt 1000 Series, so we dont have to use a mod again..
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Let's all hope that Giants' models are as good as the Fendt 1000 on the modhub.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Only 2.5 more days till FarmCon =P
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

It would be nice to see a couple of console youtubers get early access (don’t know if that’s possible) mr sealyp has been a great watch on fs17
Allischalmersd17

Post by Allischalmersd17 »

I really hope you can choose skin color because I’m biracial and I’m tired of always being a white person
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

I would suspect that for FS19 that the maps on console will be bigger??? Maybe a hint? Or with the new graphics engine ans seasons to interact with the ability to work in the fields with inclement weather like rain or snow? Hoping with FS17 being able to choose currency and measuring units, I hope Giants will incorporate acres, gallons, and pounds maybe? I'm not demanding anything at all, I honestly appreciate everything they've produced.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Jballak9197 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:08 pm I would suspect that for FS19 that the maps on console will be bigger??? Maybe a hint? Or with the new graphics engine ans seasons to interact with the ability to work in the fields with inclement weather like rain or snow? Hoping with FS17 being able to choose currency and measuring units, I hope Giants will incorporate acres, gallons, and pounds maybe? I'm not demanding anything at all, I honestly appreciate everything they've produced.
Was confirmed that map size will remain the same.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Jballak9197 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:08 pm Hoping with FS17 being able to choose currency and measuring units, I hope Giants will incorporate acres, gallons, and pounds
Yes that would be nice to have------>("acres, gallons, and pounds")
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

A shop editor feature has been much requested (myself included) so knowing giants they’ve at least talked about it and looked into it and odds are if this type of request keeps coming it’ll come in eventually I agree that people able to put down a building and then be able to level the ground at least in and immediately around it and then have a dirt floor or maybe even concrete (grass shouldn’t grow inside a shop building) would be great to have
Ps. And more avatar features would be nice as well 17 was a start in that we could at least choose between male and female as well as basic color patterns on their clothes