FS19 speculation

GothicKing13

Re: FS19 speculation

Post by GothicKing13 »

Yes Gimli, I too would agree with this. We get all those nice buildings to place around as additions to farm, but yet... we place them and they look like they have been overgrown and not managed at all. Or, my biggest problem, especially with the sheds and garages that you can throw around the map... one side of them tends to always be floating due to the terrain being so uneven. I'm not saying full on ground deformation or anything, but... it would be nice to have a level parking garage! :D
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

DeereJason wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:30 am
Jballak9197 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:08 pm I would suspect that for FS19 that the maps on console will be bigger??? Maybe a hint? Or with the new graphics engine ans seasons to interact with the ability to work in the fields with inclement weather like rain or snow? Hoping with FS17 being able to choose currency and measuring units, I hope Giants will incorporate acres, gallons, and pounds maybe? I'm not demanding anything at all, I honestly appreciate everything they've produced.
Was confirmed that map size will remain the same.
I hope we get an American map that could be a a mix of Woodshire, Lone Oak, and GCV.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Lisertan wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:11 pm
Bungle wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:03 pm Lis says “in his opinion” - maybe the character will be based on him..........

God I hope not :D
If my character looks like your avatar,Im gonna go to town and rough up all the male pedestrians and get all the female pedestrians phone numbers.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

DeereJason wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:15 pm
Addictedtofs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:12 am In fs19 I would really like to be able to make roads. Not necessarily paved roads, but dirt roads.
Yes...at least be able to convert grass to dirt...maybe even dirt to pavement. The issue I has with Goldcrest valley was that, even though land was available (on the main farm) to add placeable buildings, it was not level land. It would also mean having grass growing inside a building. And please, allow shrubs to be removable.

If FS19 does allow for farms to be purchased, it would be nice to have to expand the existing farm, or buy a new farm to accommodate animals. Not just buy pigs, sheep, cows or horses and they go to their designated areas on the map.

For example, if I wanted to raise pigs, I need to have a pen/facility for them. A certain farm may have that need filled, or I could buy the facility that has a specific capacity and place it on my property. If I exceed the capacity, I could upgrade or add another facility and move some animals.

A timelapse for placeables a subsequent upgrades would be nice as well...instead of buying them and having then appear, they may take days, weeks, or months to complete.. These could follow a similar path as crop growth. This is not a new concept for gaming. Various SIM type games already use this format. This feature would be more or less icing on the cake.
I completely agree
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Old-an-Slow

Post by Old-an-Slow »

DeereJason wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:15 pm
Yes...at least be able to convert grass to dirt...maybe even dirt to pavement. The issue I has with Goldcrest valley was that, even though land was available (on the main farm) to add placeable buildings, it was not level land. It would also mean having grass growing inside a building. And please, allow shrubs to be removable.

If FS19 does allow for farms to be purchased, it would be nice to have to expand the existing farm, or buy a new farm to accommodate animals. Not just buy pigs, sheep, cows or horses and they go to their designated areas on the map.

For example, if I wanted to raise pigs, I need to have a pen/facility for them. A certain farm may have that need filled, or I could buy the facility that has a specific capacity and place it on my property. If I exceed the capacity, I could upgrade or add another facility and move some animals.

A timelapse for placeables a subsequent upgrades would be nice as well...instead of buying them and having then appear, they may take days, weeks, or months to complete.. These could follow a similar path as crop growth. This is not a new concept for gaming. Various SIM type games already use this format. This feature would be more or less icing on the cake.

Waiting for a building to construct is fine if it isn't too long. A day or two like a crop on normal, would be fine. Weeks or months? Not unless it's an option I can turn off :)

I would also like to be able to make dirt roads, maybe an actual road grader or similar in game, would be amazing. This is console perspective here so I'm stuck using a plow and cultivator to approximate a dirt road (looks alright in forest terrain, not so much in the open). I've seen the roller that turns the ground to almost anything that's available for PC. Something like that as an in game would be perfect.
Farming on PS5
Willow will

Post by Willow will »

Just my opinion now ! If we are getting horses in the game , with that you could have a ranch , would be cool herding the cattle up with horses
GIJoe597

Post by GIJoe597 »

Adding new equipment is well and good, however what keeps many of us playing is multiplayer. I would like to see vast improvements on that front. Separate banks, ability to keep individual accounts for purchases/selling, etc. Improvements to multiplayer which would mean not having to use X number of mods to have a decent game would be ideal.
Steam: GIJoe597
Retiree who enjoys video games.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

How would your friends drive a vehicle that you have that they dont?
Guil

Post by Guil »

They wouldn't
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Old-an-Slow wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:20 pm
Waiting for a building to construct is fine if it isn't too long. A day or two like a crop on normal, would be fine. Weeks or months? Not unless it's an option I can turn off :)
This was coming from a perspective on playing with the seasons mod. Depending on the type of building, the build time could vary.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Lis's feature:
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Alagos wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:58 pm Lis's feature:
Is this a PC only thing?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Lisertan didn't mention anything like that, so I'd say no. Since the standard game is the same for PC and console.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

I will be glad when they get back and tell us just how much building is happening.
Building a farm can be what we are doing now.
Im pretty sure its not.
But.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:14 am I will be glad when they get back and tell us just how much building is happening.
Building a farm can be what we are doing now.
Im pretty sure its not.
But.
Buy and sell land, buildings, placeable cattle, sheep, hogs, and horse lots. Also bring back the occasional land auction I think was on FS13. Have jobs like "Such Farmer needs a load of listed grain/crop/animal hauled to listed place. Job pay based on % of current rate of grain/livestock market.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.