FDR Logging - Machines on Console

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
mcatalyst

FDR Logging - Machines on Console

Post by mcatalyst »

First off let me start by apologizing for the trollish title.

I wanted to check with the console community and see how popular it would be for the FDR Logging machines on console. I'm not saying it will happen at the moment because frankly we have not figured out how to get them there.

I would like to gauge where the console community stands on the topic. Thank you for your feedback and I'll keep you posted if something happens.
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
SuperSnipes1257

Re: FDR Logging - Machines on Console

Post by SuperSnipes1257 »

I would love to have FDR Logging mods on console
ItsYaBoiNolo

Post by ItsYaBoiNolo »

Simply put from what I've seen FDR Logging would be the best logging mods that would ever come to console
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

A huge "Yes Please"!!! Would love to have as much forestry machinery as possible!

Perhaps you could try to partner with BSM to help get the machines converted.
PS4 Farmer
Kruelkamo

Post by Kruelkamo »

Simply put, I would love it if they made it to console. It would be very very cool to have some of the more traditional logging machines(Feller Buncher, Processor, Different configurations of log trailers, etc.) on console. I can honestly say (and I haven't been around much logging IRL) but I have never seen a Scorpion King in the United States and if they are here, not where I am from. I just wish we had the very BASIC stuff to get a legit logging operation going.

The closest thing that I have gotten to a legit (and efficient) way of logging is: Cut and process in the woods (Scorpion King), Skid out to landing (Kirovets with skidder attachment), Load up(BSM Excavator).

The way I wish we could do it: Fell trees in woods (Feller Buncher), Skid full trees to landing (Legit Skidder mod), Process at landing (Processor), Load up (Loader or BSM Excavator).

Sorry about going off topic rapidly lol, but in short, I personally would love to have the legit logging equipment we need to do it right on a simulator (and I know its not Logging Simulator 17 lol). And partnering with BSM would not be a bad call just because they know all of the "know how" in getting stuff to work on consoles.
As always @mcatalyst and FDR Logging, you guys are awesome and we thank you so much for going on the forums to get community feedback and we thank you for everything you guys do and have done!
Legion Hills Logging on PC
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

The first farmers had to be loggers first.
Im pretty sure the land didnt clear itself.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Frozen Catalyst

Post by Frozen Catalyst »

Would be very keen timber harvesting mods for console. 👍🏻
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

Imall for any logging equipment on conaole i know you are looking at the sabortooth right now, mighti l suggest the dozer or the jykel. I know the wrinch script isn't able to be on console but that could be replaced with a 3 point hitch or put FDR's grapple back on it. Also adding the plow fieldsto the dozer like that's on the grade would be great. I'm probably ahead of things as I know your still trying to figure out everything. I suggest those to as they are things needed and wanted for consoles by many people.
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

Once the Sabertooth (loader) is figured out texture wise then other machines might be more possible. We'll see how this week goes.

At this point I know the Sabertooth/Wyvern loaders, Hyde processor, forwarder and trucks/trailers can potentially make it.

The buncher still has a script on the head to make the grinding (cut) fast so not seeing that one making it at the moment but I have not played around with it enough yet to say absolutely not.
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

Yes these machines would be awesome to have on console. The machines would definitely give more depth to the logging experience in game. I wish you good luck on bringing these to console. I give you five thumbsup *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

Well, all the issues I could think of for the sabertooth have been resolved. This is making a serious attempt at console now. Still a little bit of work to be done but it is going really well. Not sure if the FDR logo can stick but I'll attempt it any for the first round. Here are some sneak peaks of the new dirt layer.

mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

Do you guys want the default game controls for controlling the arm and claw where you have to keep flipping back and forth between LB and RB using the right stick to control the cab swing, boom and forearm or one that is easier where you just hold the RB button and use the left and right stick at the same time?
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

mcatalyst wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:44 pm Do you guys want the default game controls for controlling the arm and claw where you have to keep flipping back and forth between LB and RB using the right stick to control the cab swing, boom and forearm or one that is easier where you just hold the RB button and use the left and right stick at the same time?

Last option sounds better. I hate the default game controls
XBOX/ FS22
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

Id say one button two joysticks option, works great on the 902 in my opinion.
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

Side thought, could you make them color selectable?