Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

DeereJason

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by DeereJason »

Unless if your chopping straw, then it's for bedding.
Mirk93

Post by Mirk93 »

I would like to ask Lisertan if, given that they own the AGCO license, they will also include Laverda, which is part of the group and which also produces the combine harvester for Fendt.
:-D :-D
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

Really hope they also have the Fendt 1000 Series in this game
woody09

Post by woody09 »

I also hope they have got the licence for claas machinery they have claas on pc but not ps4 or xbox.it would be nice to see claas on farming sim 19 for ps4 and xbox. I hope ime not the only one who wants claas machinery on farming sim 19 for ps4 and xbox not just pc like the last game???????
woody09 ps4pro.. :geeknew:
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Woody, they have unfortunately stated that as of right now... they do not currently have licensing for CLAAS. Which is why the consoles don't have JD nor CLAAS mods. Console will have access to JD once FS19 hits shelves. But, as of right now there will be no CLAAS on console. Hopefully that changes in the near future, maybe a DLC or it might even be the in next installment. I myself was kind of hoping to see CLAAS over John Deere, to be honest. I love the looks of the CLAAS tractors, and John Deere... well, they are nice. But, apart from the few New Hollands running around making hay where I live, John Deere is all I ever see, I want something different. :D

PS. I'm so going to take heat for that last part. lol
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

I am pleased to hear that it is confirmed that you buy the farm. In a way that you place it anywhere on the map (inside a predefined area). So you can create your own map up to a certain degree. Also fields are bought in a new way. You buy a area/grid. More details about this will follow.
Machines will now get older. In both visuals and Performance age will show. Tractors will loose power over time. The older they get, the less horsepower they will have. Paint will show age, in form of paint.
Shop will show a 3D preview of any modification. Also machines are now sorted by other specifications. Tractors are now listed on horsepower. It is unknown if you can select on what you want to filter.
Birds follow your seeder, but also fly everywhere else. Deer can be seen around the map.

More info will follow from Giants after the FarmCom and later on. Hope to see more screenshots or even some video.
Nybyggarn

Post by Nybyggarn »

Also someone said that you will be able to competetive multiplayer
Last edited by Nybyggarn on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

@Denhalen, thanks for the info, i thought that SilverNews would have something, but disappointed when there was no video, ^ Nybyggarn, yes i seen the comments on FS Twitter account, that you can have 4 farms on MP or you can team up with separate bank accounts, it will be on console (duh), but i can't wait to see what else they have in store. But i seen that they covered Modding, can someone fill me in on what they changed, please Quote me on this, the forums gonna explode when i get on tomorrow.
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

Some info was given out by people that where at FarmCom, others from Giants self, but in German. I thought it might be nice to translate that.

There will also be animated hoses, on machinery.
Nybyggarn

Post by Nybyggarn »

So a Quick Jump over to farmingsimulators official Twitter and you'll get ton of information. They retweeted this among things https://www.yesmods.com/farming-simulat ... -features/
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

I shared that elsewhere in the forum, but is nice to see that Giants has now retweeted it.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

This is awesome, i love to see to see the terrain deformed ect ect, but Giants, keep at it, dynamic hoses, it feels like they made a brand new game, but didn't, you know? Awesome, thanks for the info, keep us posted, please.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

This is just plain sad.
We are literally hunting scraps of information from different sources and we got nothing in Giants official forum.
Brilliant.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

What's sad is the lack of patience, yes everyone wants info but we were never promised streaming of the event in full and I'm pretty sure Lisertan said a few times that he wouldn't have time to do any updates other than on Twitter.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Im a patient guy, it takes time for companies to get everything ready, as long as they promise to give us videos, info, im ok with it.