Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

RODHA

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by RODHA »

In terms of aquiring official information on a new game which I'm willing to pay, I think expecting to get that information via official channels as soon as it is released isn't wrong rather than being patient.

I can be patient, yes but Giants can also be more successful on providing information.

So, which one is a better option in terms of good PR?
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Sometimes, no news is good news, it depends on the game, there are games that can take a long walk off a short pier, but if it comes from an Official source, the companies say such and such is true, then ill believe it, if that makes sense, like Giants said competitive MP and building your own farm on there Twitter account, its confirmed, that's some news isn't? That's something, better then nothing.
Nybyggarn

Post by Nybyggarn »

I'm pretty sure an in game trailer might be shown rather soon. They've hade an intensive weekend, an event of that size takes alot of energy so they need to recover a bit.
Guil

Post by Guil »

RODHA wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:24 am In terms of aquiring official information on a new game which I'm willing to pay, I think expecting to get that information via official channels as soon as it is released isn't wrong rather than being patient.

I can be patient, yes but Giants can also be more successful on providing information.

So, which one is a better option in terms of good PR?
You and me both know you will buy the game anyway but that's not the point, there's only so much time so relax. We will have news soon.
You know Lis is mad to give us information.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yes exactly Guil, everyone is anxious to hear what's what, one day at a time my friend.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Guil wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:56 amYou and me both know you will buy the game anyway but that's not the point...
Of course I will. Why wouldn't I. FS series is an amazing game.
What I meant is they shouldn't keep the fans of this game (who are willing to pay) in dark.
I shouldn't be looking for bits and pieces of information throughout the internet while they have an official forum which they claim it is very important and valuable to them.

Whether you want to accept it or not I've a point here for those who are willing to understand it.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

The only point you are making is you have no patience. Give it a little bit of time, we will get all the information
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ True. But for a good reason. Because I'm a really addictive fan. And that comes with the job. If you make such a great game, you should expect having some junkies on board who will always be impatient. And my point is these are not unsolvable issues. They just want to solve them and for that they first need to hear them. Thats it.
PS5 / FS22
Nybyggarn

Post by Nybyggarn »

Let's put it like this.

Farmcon gave an exclusive look on the game yesterday. If they revealed the same info for all others the same day it would not be that exclusive would it ;)

I would accept them keeping the info untill this weekend because of that, people paid money for that exclusive look.
leonebianco24

Post by leonebianco24 »

I would just like to know when the first FS19 gameplay trailer will be released ... :confusednew:
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Well for my 2cents worth..id rather be patient and wait so they get it as near perfect as possible rather than rush it and then have to keep patching like so many games do..yes i'm addicted to it as well (just ask the missus)..but id rather them get it right or as near right first off other wise there will be the usual posts etc...as they say.. all comes to he who waits...
You keep a Troshin :hi:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Nybyggarn wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:26 am I would accept them keeping the info untill this weekend because of that, people paid money for that exclusive look.
If paying for the farmcon was only a choice of will, yes you are right.
But I can't go to farmcon even if I want to pay.
Because I don't live in EU. I literally have to invest thousands of euros to get there.
PS5 / FS22
vortex1988

Post by vortex1988 »

I would to preorder FS 19 on steam, when is it avaible on it??
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

RODHA wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:55 am This is just plain sad.
We are literally hunting scraps of information from different sources and we got nothing in Giants official forum.
Brilliant.
Can I come home before I post? :D

I mean, we were ALL at FarmCon, there is obviously no post in the forums if no one is here. I'm around now, so let's see where that ends.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
DukaSoft

Post by DukaSoft »

Lisertan wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:35 pm
RODHA wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:55 am This is just plain sad.
We are literally hunting scraps of information from different sources and we got nothing in Giants official forum.
Brilliant.
Can I come home before I post? :D

I mean, we were ALL at FarmCon, there is obviously no post in the forums if no one is here. I'm around now, so let's see where that ends.
Can't you just "Tab" home? :lol:
PC User
Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @4.00Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
16GB - 2133MHz RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64bit