Farming Classics

MF10

Re: Farming Classics

Post by MF10 »

Sometimes 2 mods from different makers might not work as such. I know the smallest sugarcane dump box from platinum update needs to be lifted half way in the air in order to be filled by any forage harvester.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

MPosp wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:51 pm Hello Dogface, Krone Optimal can not be filled directly from CompostMaster. I have to load the compost into a trailer, empty it down and then load the bucket loader. Farmtech Superfex 800 of the vanilla game goes but to fulfill.. I'm thinking of a bug somewhere in XML or trigger. Please check this out and, if necessary, update the patches. Thank you in advance.
Thank you for the bug report. I cannot find CompostMaster on the ModHub. Please post link.

EDIT: I checked using the Grimme SL80-22 belt and it auto-fills the Krone Optimat. The problem may be with the CompostMaster or it's placement.
Kappesbuur

Post by Kappesbuur »

@Dogface, first I love the farming classics pack.Great work! *thumbsup*

Don't know if it's reported before.
The Hatz and the Bucher have 4 wheel drive instead of 2wd.
:hi:
Last edited by Kappesbuur on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Playing on XBOX Series S :gamer:
In Germany Rhineland
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

I will look into it, thanks.
MPosp

Post by MPosp »

Dogface wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:17 pm
MPosp wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:51 pm Hello Dogface, Krone Optimal can not be filled directly from CompostMaster. I have to load the compost into a trailer, empty it down and then load the bucket loader. Farmtech Superfex 800 of the vanilla game goes but to fulfill.. I'm thinking of a bug somewhere in XML or trigger. Please check this out and, if necessary, update the patches. Thank you in advance.
Thank you for the bug report. I cannot find CompostMaster on the ModHub. Please post link.

EDIT: I checked using the Grimme SL80-22 belt and it auto-fills the Krone Optimat. The problem may be with the CompostMaster or it's placement.
Hi Dogface,
bug found on Hermann Eck v2 map. It is not officially available. CompostMaster is also on Crawford Maps from ModHub. There is an error exactly the same. Again, note that Vanilla Farmtech Superfex 800 goes to fill.
I apologize for English, I use Google Translator. Some terms may be garbled or inaccurate.
MF10

Post by MF10 »

How hard do you think it would be to convert this pack over to fs19 once that game is released?
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Kappesbuur wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:17 pm @Dogface, first I love the farming classics pack.Great work! *thumbsup*

Don't know if it's reported before.
The Hatz and the Bucher have 4 wheel drive instead of 2wd.
You are right they are 2WD. That was in the DLC, I didn't add that. They both look like they are 2WD tractors, how sure is everybody that these tractors were 2 wheel drive?
Last edited by Dogface on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

MPosp wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:48 pm Hi Dogface,
bug found on Hermann Eck v2 map. It is not officially available. CompostMaster is also on Crawford Maps from ModHub. There is an error exactly the same. Again, note that Vanilla Farmtech Superfex 800 goes to fill.
I think I found the problem, I will put the fix in a future update. Thanks.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

MF10 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:32 pm How hard do you think it would be to convert this pack over to fs19 once that game is released?
Modding FS19 is a complete mystery to everyone. Converting an FS17 mod to FS19 will involve a lot of work, and this mod is mostly FS15.

It took me three months to do this package, I would assume that much time again to get it to FS19. Maybe longer because the textures would probably have to be done from scratch. Also, I doubt the polys would hold up. Some of the items barely meet FS17 standards. I suspect Giants only allowed it because they are fond of this DLC and wanted it on consoles.

The good news is that this package proves "old school" equipment is popular, and hopefully it motivates modders to make more old school tractors and equipment.
Last edited by Dogface on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kappesbuur

Post by Kappesbuur »

http://www.fahrzeugseiten.de/Tra ...

The site is in german, because i did not find one about Hatz in English.

There stands the Hatz H340 was only 2wd.

Its the last entry in the table.

http://www.buchertraktoren.ch/d4000_01.php

Link for the Bucher D4000

There stands Hinterachsantrieb that means 2wd.
Last edited by Kappesbuur on Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Germany Rhineland
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Kappesbuur wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:57 pm http://www.fahrzeugseiten.de/Tra ...

The site is in german, because i did not find one about Hatz in English.

There stands the Hatz H340 was only 2wd.

Its the last entry in the table.
Excellent, thank you!
Kappesbuur

Post by Kappesbuur »

Edited the link for the Bucher. :hi:
In Germany Rhineland
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Danke, they looked like 2WD, but it is better to have it confirmed. I will fix them and put that in a future update.
FusionAudio

Post by FusionAudio »

Dogface wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:20 pm Danke, they looked like 2WD, but it is better to have it confirmed. I will fix them and put that in a future update.
Thank you dogface.I greatly appreciate your work on this pack.I wanted it sense fs17 came out the Hatz and Buchaer are my favs..love the rod knocking sound on the Hatz...its so cool.the broken mirrors and faded paint with chips in the paint are great.
thank you for any updates you are will to do...oh and I hope its ok calling you Dogface.take care.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I just have 1 question, what do you mean by the bale loader has scripts? It has to have scripts for it to load the bales dont it? Fs13 and 15 had that same loader without any issues.