Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Alagos

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Alagos »

Lisertan mentioned something about late august/september. Will depend on the amount of fact sheets.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:34 am Everything is placable. Houses, stables, silos, workshops, everything. You can pick a random spot on the map (let's say a forest) buy the land, cut down all the trees, remove everything and place your farmhouse there to start your farm there. Or just a stable or.. whatever you want.
And I have to wait until November for this!!
This sounds fricking fantastic.
Hopefully all the little shrubs and bushes and things can be plowed under or cut down.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Or blacksheep makes that cutter to where it’ll just run over them and they’ll be gone, that’d awesome
Snowmexican

Post by Snowmexican »

can there be a grader maybe some dirt/gravel we can pick up and move to build our own roads and staging areas
hockeyjim07

Post by hockeyjim07 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:10 pm And I have to wait until November for this!!
This sounds fricking fantastic.
Hopefully all the little shrubs and bushes and things can be plowed under or cut down.
This is one of my annoyances currently, when mowing a field, larger shrubs / baby trees just pass right through, I get why they aren't collision based but give me an easy way to destroy them, either make them collision based so i can chop them down OR make it so i can mow them over...
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

hockeyjim07 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:28 pm
Guitarman wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:57 pm
We're all a little bit done for if we've got no patience. The game isn't even out for another, 5 months!
4 months!
Haha True, I was counting July. Doesn't really compute with me that it's over halfway through it now. The time will probably end up flying.
Drmattymd wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:45 pm Just because you WANT info now doesnt mean they owe you info now
It's not a case of wanting info that much, as I say we still have to wait for the game, so there's little problem waiting for info. It's more that I (and I know others as this point has been made) were under the impression we were getting more of a release over farmcon which lead to anti-climax on the weekend. Again, just trying to explain my point of view here.

And anyway we have new confirmed features now and gameplay trailer is on the way. So it's all cleared up.

I must say I'm warming to the idea of the teamed multiplayer, the word competitive put me off initially but hearing that it's still supposed to be open to how people want to play if great. I like the idea of working more like contractors on multiplayer this way.

Also the building your own farm intimidates me slightly! I always end up feeling that I can't get it exactly right (the main thing that's put me off map creation at this point). Do we know if there will still be any premade yards around the maps?
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
hockeyjim07

Post by hockeyjim07 »

Guitarman wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:13 pm I must say I'm warming to the idea of the teamed multiplayer, the word competitive put me off initially but hearing that it's still supposed to be open to how people want to play if great. I like the idea of working more like contractors on multiplayer this way.
I don't think it'll be as much competitive as it will coexistent, I'm sure SOME servers will try to have 'rush' modes, where it can be competitive, like first to buy more plots of win lands, or first to 5,000,000 cash wins, something like that...

BUT what I see is actually an even MORE casual MP experience resulting from this, the ability to run 4 different farms with 'smaller' groups of people managing the day to day, while just casually seeing the other farm players on the map as you drive by. I hope it doesn't add a lot of griefing to the MP servers though.

Guitarman wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:13 pm Also the building your own farm intimidates me slightly! I always end up feeling that I can't get it exactly right (the main thing that's put me off map creation at this point). Do we know if there will still be any premade yards around the maps?
My guess would be its just like we have now, but maybe half of the map is undeveloped, thicker forest areas, more open grassland for horses / cows /etc.

There has to be SOME premade fields for the mission system to work or your wouldn't have any work to do. I just wouldn't expect it to be ALL made out like current 17 maps are... the only thing we can really do right now is to connect fields that are right next to each other.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Man oh man, this has me in aw, jaw drops to the floor, incredible!
bigcrazewolf

Post by bigcrazewolf »

BigC92 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:59 am Um they do that already, but i dont think they bale though, but they do plow cultivate and plant.
Yes, I do use them but they have a tendency not to completely take care of a field 100%. I'm a bit OCD and have to go back and get the spots them miss especially when plowing a field. However, I could live with that if they could bail *thumbsup*
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yes, i really really hope they fixed that, sometimes making a headland will fix it, but it kinda dont.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I like the idea of having to buy plots of land instead of buying fields, meaning you have more fields to work in instead of 1 at a time, i just wonder how big the buyable plots of land is? I know its gonna be super expensive, also i wonder how much money we will have when starting a farm with nothing on it, that's gonna be a challenge, what to buy ECT, ECT... But maybe in the near future some can shed some light on that subject.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Hey lis a got a question for ya as I was at Gamestop today in North America and tried to preorder fs19 with the season pass the system had the preorder for the base game but couldn’t get it to go with the season pass I intend to fully preorder the game now but want to get the season pass as well as I want the dlc’s that come out for 19 and learned the value of the season pass with 17 can you shed any light on the subject for me any help would be great, can’t wait for this game y’all are doing a great job from everything I’ve seen so far
W1der

Post by W1der »

Hey Lisertan,

You where not around when FS17 was released?
Welcome to the community of Farm Sim fans ... :mrgreen:

I predict that you will be a busy man for a while ... trying to keep up with all questions until the game is released ... and then ... when you think things will settle down (as the game will be a lot different from FS19) you will have even more to do on this forum, ones the game is released ... :lol:

People (including me) need to chill a bit! ... :blushnew:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Nope, he wasn't around at the time of FS17 release.
Lars joined us on 14 March 2017.
Kinda saved himself from the first annihilation but I don't think he is gonna be that lucky this time :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

You got that right, Rodha. I feel bad for Lars, he came in March 2017... saved himself that headache for sure. As Community Manager, he's had his hands full dealing with us with FS17's DLC's, but now... now it's a whole new ballgame. The next iteration of the FS series, now... it gets vicious.

Dear Lisertan:
Stay strong, Stay Healthy and don't get too stressed, my friend. Stress isn't good for you. We don't want to loose our favorite community manager! :)
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.