ideas for fs19

Farmer_O

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by Farmer_O »

The New Holland bale cruiser with a Mil- Stak big bale clamp would be really cool to stack hay like we do here in our operation in California.
BigNRichlll

Post by BigNRichlll »

Farmer_O wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:23 am The New Holland bale cruiser with a Mil- Stak big bale clamp would be really cool to stack hay like we do here in our operation in California.
Fellow Cali farmer, nice. What about one of these for hauling bales? https://goo.gl/images/2R9GnV
I make jokes that others don't get.
Farmer_O

Post by Farmer_O »

BigNRichlll wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:55 pm
Farmer_O wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:23 am The New Holland bale cruiser with a Mil- Stak big bale clamp would be really cool to stack hay like we do here in our operation in California.
Fellow Cali farmer, nice. What about one of these for hauling bales? https://goo.gl/images/2R9GnV
Yes, that would be even better if we had both, one to stack and dumb the stacks in the field and the retriever to haul it back to the farm.
petorious

Re: Meine Wünsche für den LS19

Post by petorious »

Many of my wishes for the next version of FS have already been granted or wished by others. However one wish for the new game I would like to see, is to do with configurations for a lot of the vehicles. Giants could we please have a configuration setup for EU and US/AU combines and tractors, I am sure sure most would like this option. For example in FS17, would love to use either of the CaseIH combines but there not suited for EU maps so I won't use them, its purely aesthetics and should be an easy enough change.

Pete

Edit don_apple: moved from german to english section.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

We do have really big combines in Europe
petorious

Post by petorious »

eric21 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:43 am We do have really big combines in Europe
Yes bud im aware but its the subtle differences that make the difference, like the warning markers, lighting, grain tank shape and size and the wheel setups. Would be a good option for a lot of the big combines and tractors, as said its a small amount of aesthetics but would go a long way in game play and usability.
Dandan 89

Post by Dandan 89 »

An old farming classic pack incl: welger small baler and a flat 8/10 bale sledge accumulator pulled behind the baler and ammul8 claw grab for picking these up also would love to see some David brown tractors included into this.

These were my favourite old classics when we were in the straw fields back in the day of 1998 :biggrin2:
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

Maybe to late for fs19
But I would like to be able for a combine to pick up the loose straw that has already been harvested and let it flow again throughout the machine. This way when Combining in the second and third circle around when heading in to the field corners, the combine can pick up the straw that’s laying there from cutting in at the corner from the previous round to be able to make the turn. The straw will pass throughout the combine and let you be able to put it on a decent line together and not in the far end of the corner where the baler can’t reach for it.

Thanks
I'm living for my farm, I'm farming for life!
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

not a bad idea tbh. i personally think that the possibility of swathing canola would be a nice addition
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

We used to swathe all our canola (osr) in the 80s and into the 90s ,spraying with roundup is easier and give us a more evenly dried crop also if we have rain the crop dries quickly but your right it would add another element to the game
W1der

Post by W1der »

BigYveske wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:34 am Maybe to late for fs19
But I would like to be able for a combine to pick up the loose straw that has already been harvested and let it flow again throughout the machine. This way when Combining in the second and third circle around when heading in to the field corners, the combine can pick up the straw that’s laying there from cutting in at the corner from the previous round to be able to make the turn. The straw will pass throughout the combine and let you be able to put it on a decent line together and not in the far end of the corner where the baler can’t reach for it.

Thanks
Is this the way it works "IRL"?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Veneer has some good farming equipment what about that
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Sorry if anyone has already mentioned this, but what if we could choose where we reset vehicles/machinery to? Like anywhere on the map. I think that would be cool.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Guil

Post by Guil »

That's dictated by where you place your house.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I thought the house dictates where "you" spawn. Don't vehicles reset automatically to the shop, or are they changing it back to the way it used to be?
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.