Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

TacoFarmer

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by TacoFarmer »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:25 am
TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:42 pm
Lisertan wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:25 pm Call me lazy :D but for now I highly recommend this link

https://www.yesmods.com/farming-simulat ... -features/

As it's 100% correct.

That will at least give a great overview over what has been said at FarmCon.
Hey lazy,gearbox isnt on that site. Can you confirm or deny that its in FS19?
I've been wrong yesterday. Gearbox is in. I just asked our devs and they confirmed it's there. My fail.
Tell me the pressure washer in FS 19 is either going to be able to be moved or is a trailled unit.
We need a mobile pressure washer!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

On that note Taco, is the pressure washer just a Point and Shoot, or where its pointed just that spot will be cleaned? I really hope for great demand missions, soo much fun, quicker way to pay off loans, faster way to get new toys.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Farmer_S wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:40 pm As for Giants unlocking a DLC for a modder to convert, I think we all know that's highly unlikely, as if anyone else gets their hands on it, it can be uploaded everywhere for free, then it's not really a DLC anymore, and Giants don't get anymore money since it can be found elsewhere.
Well, I think I have completely overlooked the fact that FS17 would still be on sale at the time of FS19 release. So, I just got your point. Sorry, took me some time :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:47 pm
Lisertan wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:49 am
BigC92 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:20 am I like the idea of having to buy plots of land instead of buying fields, meaning you have more fields to work in instead of 1 at a time, i just wonder how big the buyable plots of land is? I know its gonna be super expensive, also i wonder how much money we will have when starting a farm with nothing on it, that's gonna be a challenge, what to buy ECT, ECT... But maybe in the near future some can shed some light on that subject.
Let's see if I can help.

First: How huge a plot of land (we call it farmland here) is, depends on the map and what the modder (or we) intended. There might be huge plots and small plots on a map ect.

As for the build stuff
Current version:

Easy Mode: You have everything build up for you
Normal mode: You have nothing but a huge amount of cash and can build your own farm
Hard: You have nothing and veeeeery little cash.

(it won't be easy/normal/hard but I don't know the new names, yet)
Do you have to own the land to cut the trees?
Are there dedicated areas on the maps for cutting trees without buying the land?
You need to own it. No Tree-pirates in FS19.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

TobiHH wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:37 pm Looks awesome...

viewtopic.php?f=874&p=1002829#p1002826
Be aware, the picture is only an easy painted example about map parts you can buy to make fields in it or logging (white lines).
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:43 pm
TobiHH wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:37 pm Looks awesome...

viewtopic.php?f=874&p=1002829#p1002826
Be aware, the picture is only an easy painted example about map parts you can buy to make fields in it or logging (white lines).
I know, I can read his post...
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Not everyone can read it and maybe think, it's something official from LS19. It's not.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ Count me for one. I was just writing a post about it to Lisertan. Thankfully I had already given up on that post.
PS5 / FS22
Nybyggarn

Post by Nybyggarn »

In Sweden you can "rent" fields from farms that don't use their fields (called arrenderar in Swedish and is translated to lease). You maybe write an contract for 3 years with the person owning the fields. Will this be something we will see in FS19?

Could be a cool feature.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:59 pm Not everyone can read it and maybe think, it's something official from LS19. It's not.
Actually... I've stolen that from the dev server :D (but not all lines were included so it's not 100% accurate) :D
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Could be a work art from FS17. Who knows, what they let you to steel! :lol:
Farmer_S

Post by Farmer_S »

RODHA wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:17 am
Farmer_S wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:40 pm As for Giants unlocking a DLC for a modder to convert, I think we all know that's highly unlikely, as if anyone else gets their hands on it, it can be uploaded everywhere for free, then it's not really a DLC anymore, and Giants don't get anymore money since it can be found elsewhere.
Well, I think I have completely overlooked the fact that FS17 would still be on sale at the time of FS19 release. So, I just got your point. Sorry, took me some time :biggrin2:
All good man. I do hope we'll see most of the Giants DLC make it over though.

But all in all, FS19 is sounding better and better every time I hear more confirmed news. I watched the video a couple pages back, and I was quite interested in the chopped straw part. They said it won't be just like the mod, but hopefully it'll be something good.
Bensterr

Post by Bensterr »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:09 pm You need to own it. No Tree-pirates in FS19.
:hmm:

Well that's interesting. I read your post where you stated towns, villages, etc might not be purchaseable. That would imply we cannot cut tree's in residential areas, gardens, parks, whatever - am i right?

I so then, here's the thing. I play in forestry a lot and like to do some 'tree work' for the locals as well. Removing a tree from a garden or pruning an alleyway in a village. Cleaning up parks, etc, etc. Generally playing as a Treecare contractor / Tree Surgeon Company. With the above in consideration i cannot play the way i'd like to play anymore. Bit concerning to me... and i bet some others too :mrgreen:

EDIT: Maybe add a 'Allow players to cut trees in not owned plots' toggle?
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

I think the answer was already given. You have to own the land to cut down a tree. If it`s not your land, you can`t do it.