Steering wheel support Xbox one

Martiniux

Re: Steering wheel support Xbox one

Post by Martiniux »

OrcaAmity wrote:
Martiniux wrote:
OrcaAmity wrote:I want to turn the sensitivity down for my steering. I move my left stick so slightly and it feels as if I yanked the steering wheel and the next thing I know I'm swerving all over the place like a drunken driver. It's worse in the white pick-up truck.
Im dyying :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
So what's so funny about that?
Not funny that u have problems with ur control. Was just little fun about the drunken driver part.
Sorry broh
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Martiniux wrote:
OrcaAmity wrote:
Martiniux wrote:
Im dyying :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
So what's so funny about that?
Not funny that u have problems with ur control. Was just little fun about the drunken driver part.
Sorry broh
It's okay. I see what you mean now.
Dougyhowzer

Post by Dougyhowzer »

Hi I was wondering if they're any updates for the saitek farming bundle that was released for pc a while ago to make it compatible for the xbox one. Would like to purchase one
Firebug2009

Post by Firebug2009 »

Id like be able to adjust the steering sensitivity too....im on xbox one and its way too sensitive...the camera sensitiviy was way low...had to put it on 225
Florish

Post by Florish »

Spank wrote:
Mr.Smoke wrote:I tried my G29 on PS4 and it worked great, my only gripe was having to pick up the controller when i needed the right joystick to adjust camera or work loader arms. Cant wait to move to PC so i can use my wheel alongside a joystick for controlling the camera/loader.
With a steering wheel in pedals, why do you need to pick the controller up? To look around all you have to do is move RS?

If you remap L1 to R2 then you just hold R2 while moving RS to move frontloader in bucket, then to operate logging forks etc at same time, hold R1, R2 and move RS, then you operate all functions at once,

Same with Unload Here R1+R2+, simple as, same for cruise control, even unfold seeder R2+A

If remapped right, you only need the leftside of the controller (LS) for walking around *thumbsup* but then if you use a PCB Board then wow, you only need one joystick for LS, DP & RS :biggrin2:

And how do you remap the buttons ? Cant find the option in fs17...
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
Scotty1314

Post by Scotty1314 »

Hi,
I got the tmx ffb for Xbox one and followed the instructions..cannot see a menu for settings and it has shut down one on its own..have a controller wired to Xbox and all it See's is mic...help please.
JDS

Post by JDS »

Hello i play farming simulator 2017 on xbox one with thrustmaster tmx force feedback wheel and i have a problem on wheel i have 2 buttons RB and 2 LB and not work when i click open store/setttings don't work like on controller (unload/first person etc ) like when i push left stick on controller. Sorry for my very bad english i hope someone understand. Thanks

LE: If someone play on xbox and tmx can tell me how set controller and whell to can play easy thanks
DodgeTow

Post by DodgeTow »

Dougyhowzer wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:56 pm Hi I was wondering if they're any updates for the saitek farming bundle that was released for pc a while ago to make it compatible for the xbox one. Would like to purchase one
I was wandering the same thing. It would be awesome to use the fs17 bundle on the Xbox one. I will pay someone to make it work or make a box to make it work. Keep me posted people. Thanks.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Nope, don't think it works
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Jacobvarble41

Post by Jacobvarble41 »

I bought a g920 wheel for my Xbox one, and I plugged it in and pulled up FS17 and it doesn’t seem to work. What am I doing wrong?

Mr.Smoke wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:12 am Any officially supported XB1 wheel should work. Logitech G920 or any of the Thrustmaster XB1 supported wheels.

I tried my G29 on PS4 and it worked great, my only gripe was having to pick up the controller when i needed the right joystick to adjust camera or work loader arms. Cant wait to move to PC so i can use my wheel alongside a joystick for controlling the camera/loader.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Did it come with instructions? My wheel is different, but I had to turn the wheel max distance on each side, and push both pedals in before it would work
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Sens14

Post by Sens14 »

So u got a flight stick to work on xb1
W1der

Post by W1der »

Spank wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:56 am
Mr.Smoke wrote:I tried my G29 on PS4 and it worked great, my only gripe was having to pick up the controller when i needed the right joystick to adjust camera or work loader arms. Cant wait to move to PC so i can use my wheel alongside a joystick for controlling the camera/loader.
With a steering wheel in pedals, why do you need to pick the controller up? To look around all you have to do is move RS?

If you remap L1 to R2 then you just hold R2 while moving RS to move frontloader in bucket, then to operate logging forks etc at same time, hold R1, R2 and move RS, then you operate all functions at once,

Same with Unload Here R1+R2+, simple as, same for cruise control, even unfold seeder R2+A

If remapped right, you only need the leftside of the controller (LS) for walking around *thumbsup* but then if you use a PCB Board then wow, you only need one joystick for LS, DP & RS :biggrin2:
This is interesting ...
I would imagine that the controls over cranes and front loaders is a bit jerky (just like trying to operate them using the keyboard).
With a joystick you should be able to be more precise in the movement.

When using both wheel + joystick one is able to steer (with large inputs on the wheel) and still be able to control a front loader (while driving).
Much smoother gaming experience, especially if you have a "full size" joystick in the setup.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Ronan25303

Post by Ronan25303 »

I cant figure out how to remap the buttons on my ps4 so it is compatible with a steering does anyone no how
andyc13

Post by andyc13 »

I use tmx. Force feedback is way to high for 1 hand driving. I just bought thrustmaster flight stick to use for loaders and it doesn't work. Trying to figure it out now