[Dev-Blog] Improved Farm Creation

fenixguy

Re: [Dev-Blog] Improved Farm Creation

Post by fenixguy »

Nybyggarn wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:50 pm Will there be different sizes of barns for cows for example? Having a barn for 20 cows when you got 200 or vice versa would be wierd. You would never manage to milk 200 cows by hand and the cost for having a milking robot and so on for 20 would not be viable?
This has been confirmed as well. We'll be given different sizes of animal areas that each have a maximum capacity except for the largest which is unlimited (I think).

I would like to mention that the FS Facebook page had the most positive comments of any post I've seen including the JD announcement. *thumbsup* Giants, you might have hit a home run with this one.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

I'm hyped now! Couldn't wait until release!
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
bigcrazewolf

Post by bigcrazewolf »

Thanks you very much for this, I love it! As a PC player we get the chicken mod to raise them, but it would be nice to see it as an option in the vanilla game at some point. How are the town areas going to be implemented? Will we not be able to do "side jobs" in town, like cut trees and grass? Thanks again *thumbsup*
Awol_rko

Post by Awol_rko »

Is all of this information for console like the ps4 and xbox as well or is there going to be a difference between pc and console. Also, will mods be supported on consoles ass well thanks
Simon93

Post by Simon93 »

I would love the idea of upgrading your farm, say starting off with a really small barn etc then having the option to add another part/make it bigger.
GIGAByte HD7950, Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.4GHZ, Asus P8Z77-V, 8GB ram, CM STORM XORNET mouse, Razer Deathstalker Expert Keyboard.
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

This looks epic! Thumbs up from me.

I hope placeables can be upgraded as your farm expands, or at least replaced with larger versions.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
JDS

Post by JDS »

We can sell land ?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Awol_rko wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:05 pm Is all of this information for console like the ps4 and xbox as well or is there going to be a difference between pc and console. Also, will mods be supported on consoles ass well thanks
Mods were confirmed for consoles some time ago
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Awol_rko wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:05 pm Is all of this information for console like the ps4 and xbox as well or is there going to be a difference between pc and console.

The standard game is the same for all platforms
XBOX/ FS22
GOANER

Post by GOANER »

Being there is farm creation, does this mean ground deformation will be present?
elevenfourteen

Post by elevenfourteen »

GOANER wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:03 pm Being there is farm creation, does this mean ground deformation will be present?
I think it will be present in a 'passive way'. We already know, that the buildings no longer change its foundation, but the ground now adapts to the building. Maybe we are able to flatten the ground like this, but I also read earlier in this thread, that there will be different types of ground placeable, like sand for example. I assume, same goes for asphalt and so on.
Jacksepticraft

Post by Jacksepticraft »

This is going to be get the only problem is I *censored* at designing farms my placables always end up missing alined
lemansgranprix

Post by lemansgranprix »

This looks and sounds brilliant. Thank you!
W1der

Post by W1der »

Thank you for listening about changing the game modes ... and I really like how you went about it!

This way ... the same map can look a lot different depending on how you go about it in each "savegame" ... *thumbsup*

"Sand squares" !?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
itsJylerTAG

Post by itsJylerTAG »

I'm hoping that placeables will have a "snap rotation" option seeing as it's a pain in the rear axle to align things and being someone who likes perfect symmetry with my farm this urks me not to have it. Not only that i'm hoping they will be able to be placed closer together because currently in fs17 the placeable range is a nightmare.