Mahindra: FS 19

FarmingRemasterd

Mahindra: FS 19

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

So.... what does everyone think of this? i personally hope we see some tractors..alongside that UTV...my top 3 pics for series would be the high end of the 2600s...6000 series and 9000 series. i personally like mahindra but i hear they have a lot of probs irl...lemme know what yall think. i personally am jumping for joy
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
DeereJason

Re: Mahindra: FS 19

Post by DeereJason »

Nope
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

Let’s be thankful for JD ;-)
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Im open to seeing brands added to the game but I must say I’m a diehard case ih fan in real life
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

It dont matter to me, im a diehard all brands guy, if we do get it, awesome, if not oh well.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

The reason on such a diehard case fan is that’s all we use on the farm and i find them to be reliable and easy to operate, I would love to see all tractor and equipment manufacturers in fs though but that’d be one serious headache for someone at giants
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Im a diehard fan of case, JD and NH, but that's really what we have around where im at, im sure we have Deutz-Fahr dotted around here somewhere, i love case cause the quadtrack was the baddest looking tractor, NH cause they were with ford, and JD cause they have some mean looking tractors.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

I'm Deere all the way. My family has been predominantly Deere for 100 years. My great grandfather was farming with a Waterloo Boy in 1918.

My grandfather farmed with mostly Deere and a few Massey Harris/Ferguson tractors. He regretted his Massey purchases.

My dad worked at a Deere dealership in the 70's and a Massey dealer for about a year. He also farmed in partnership for a man who owns a string of Oliver-White, New Holland & Ford tractor dealerships. So all his equipment on that farm was those brands.

He farmed the last 33 years on my grandfather's old farm and has been more and more Deere every year along the way.

I'm off the farm 20 years now and my hobby is learning about farm equipment. I study the histories of all brands, especially Deere.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

My dad calls them old John Deeres Johnny Poppers, cause every time they start up, they pop lol.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

BigC92 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:10 am My dad calls them old John Deeres Johnny Poppers, cause every time they start up, they pop lol.
"Johnny Popper" or "Poppin Johnny's" are a common term. Comes from the old John Deere 2-Cylinder era and the sound they made due to the 2 cylinder engine and the timing of how the cylinders fired.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Absolutely excited to see another brand added to FS. *thumbsup*

Since Mahindra is primarily a small utility tractor company, I hope this means we'll have some more small stuff to work with. Would go good with the horses.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
FarmingRemasterd

Yea....im really hoping for some compact and sub compact tractors this year so we can clean out barns and mow around the farm and stuff....i love compact tractors. they just looks so cool
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'll be honest, I never really wanted any compact/sub-compacts until 2 things happened:

1) Horses were announced and the possibility of running a hobby farm with small tractors and baling horse hay sounded nice.

2) Lone Oak Farm came out and I really want to mow the yard around the house. :lol:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
FarmingRemasterd

same...SCUTs and CUTs are meant for that kind of work too. i love idea 1 btw...ive always wanted a hobby farm in FS plus, hobby farms are where those tractors really shine
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

i want compact tractors with mower decks and a little front loader for console
Xbox one