[Dev-Blog] New Mission System

wildberry

Re: [Dev-Blog] New Mission System

Post by wildberry »

ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:50 pm
wildberry wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:54 am ...
Now, what was said about horses that I don't know yet? I went to Computer Bild but didn't find anything horses related on their article (unless they edited out).
Scroll down "LS19: Mehr Fruchtsorten und Tiere" -> You can have 16 horses. You have to buy them (no reproduction). You have to train them 10 minutes each day / to ride them, to feed them. If you care good about them they become 5 star horses. For this you get money (really don't know who pay you, only because you have a good horse). 8 colours. Only You can ride them (no AI).
Perchance there are more fs19 articles on there? I cant find it there at all, and I'm a german speaker too lol
thanks for the info though. I guess that does mean like horse sitting missions daily. Caring... i do hope we wint need to brush them for 10 minutes daily lol
lefe1 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:05 pm ^^^ Yes that would be nice^^^. To find info on the Dev-Blog I have to go threw 8 pages of nonsense just to find the info. Can't the Dev-Blogs be locked like the Daily Updates - Mods currently in testing [Console/PC] so nobody can comment. It would make things a lot easier to find :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
yeah so everyone will moan about how giants doesnt care what the users (nearly did write whingers there again) think lol
MC, aka Master of Cereals
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

You could allway start thread in this----->[EN] General Discussion about what they post in the dev-blog..just like we do for the---->Mods currently in testing [Console/PC]
Last edited by lefe1 on Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

@wildberry: Scroll down, down, down ... the article is interrupted by commercials ...
http://www.computerbild.de/artikel/cbs- ... 96417.html
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:17 pm @wildberry: Scroll down, down, down ... the article is interrupted by commercials ...
Ah, you're right, I thought it ended with the PS4 game thingie... woops *thumbsup*

I want to use a horse plow in FS :hi:
s7davis

Post by s7davis »

wildberry wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:19 pm
ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:17 pm @wildberry: Scroll down, down, down ... the article is interrupted by commercials ...
Ah, you're right, I thought it ended with the PS4 game thingie... woops *thumbsup*

What does these lines say

Den braucht es auch, denn zu Kühen, Schafen, Schweinen und Hühnern gesellen sich jetzt Pferde, und die haben ordentlich Kohldampf.

In Google translate it ends in cabbage steam.

It also needs it because cows, sheep, pigs and chickens are now joined by horses, and they have plenty of cabbage steam. Not sure it translated properly or they saying cabbage in game now as well.
HC1Gunner

Post by HC1Gunner »

this_is_gav wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:23 am Do you really want a new official thread every time a picture is released? There's plenty of sources out there if you want. A single sentence that was leaked with a picture is not deserving of a news item. If it was some would be bored of FS19 before it was even released.

One of the problems here in GIANTS' forums is that there are loads of threads discussing FS19. In the General Discussion section there are currently 18 (eighteen!) threads about FS19 just on the first page! Lisertan can't be expected to reply to every post in each of those threads.

Even in this announcements section most threads turn into an absolute mess where all sorts of things are asked or questioned, often completely unrelated to the thread topic. The last thing we need is more news when there is no real news.
What we need is real news, being put on Giant's site like they did for E3 (dead since then), and no one could comment. Then like normal, people would create threads in the forums about what they saw or read that was "official". Even with Lisertan starting a thread, there is too much conjecture, and off-topic comments. That is why the forums should come second, and official news should be put on Giant's main site. Once something has been leaked somewhere else, you might as well add to your own site, this would stop half of the stupid post/questions, because Giant would have told flat out told us. Half those sources you mention can't always be trusted, I’ve seen a lot of mis-information come from them.
Asus ROG STRIX X670E-A GAMING
AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D
32GB G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo AMD EXPO 32GB DDR5 6000 F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR
SSD NVMe 1 TB - Samsung 990 PRO
Sapphire NITRO+ RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X
Corsair HX1200 1200 Watt Pwr Sup
NZXT Kraken Z73 360 AIO CPU Cooler
Sennheiser Game One headset / Sennheiser GSX 1000 Gaming Audio Amplifier
LG 32GK850G-B 32" QHD 65Hz Refresh Rate
Win 11 Pro 64bit
HC1Gunner

Post by HC1Gunner »

DeereJason wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:42 pm It's nice to have Giants posting information on a lot of different platforms, but this is THEIR forum. .
Wrong, they own the domain, and maintain it, but forums have always been for the people and by the people! That's what forums are for.
Asus ROG STRIX X670E-A GAMING
AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D
32GB G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo AMD EXPO 32GB DDR5 6000 F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR
SSD NVMe 1 TB - Samsung 990 PRO
Sapphire NITRO+ RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X
Corsair HX1200 1200 Watt Pwr Sup
NZXT Kraken Z73 360 AIO CPU Cooler
Sennheiser Game One headset / Sennheiser GSX 1000 Gaming Audio Amplifier
LG 32GK850G-B 32" QHD 65Hz Refresh Rate
Win 11 Pro 64bit
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Im happy with the information were getting, i dont expect them to release information everyday, and i think that's what some people expect, Giants has alot to do including Lis, let Giants do their thing, let them release information when THEY want to, i dont care if i dont hear any information from a month from now, let Giants come to us, let's not push them over the line, hope this makes sense.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

s7davis wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:08 pm
wildberry wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:19 pm

What does these lines say

Den braucht es auch, denn zu Kühen, Schafen, Schweinen und Hühnern gesellen sich jetzt Pferde, und die haben ordentlich Kohldampf.

In Google translate it ends in cabbage steam.

It also needs it because cows, sheep, pigs and chickens are now joined by horses, and they have plenty of cabbage steam. Not sure it translated properly or they saying cabbage in game now as well.
Kohldampf means, they are very hungry.

And now something different:
Ey, people, you want only news and no discussion? Read the first official post of the thread and leave the thread! So easy! No one needs to read everything! You like to discuss and find more infos? Welcome to a forum! Thx
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Now please back on topic, do you guys think they adjusted the money rewards for great demand missions?
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Yes!
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I hope... Its for the better, lol.
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

BigC92 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:45 amNow please back on topic, do you guys think they adjusted the money rewards for great demand missions?
I hope so, I am not a 13 year old console player who *needs* to earn money to get the big stuff quickly. I do know they try to keep all age and user groups happy which isn't easy, I know. Perchance the three start scenarios involve pricing levels in settings (the hardest one said realism, so maybe realistic pricing?)?

Another question about missions (wowsers, just imagine we get on topic :lol: ): Lisertan might be able to answer this:

when doing seeding or fertilizing and such missions where the seed/fertilizer/whatever might run out: is that unlimited when you do that mission or do you have to get that somewhere and refill too when it runs out?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

If the money is right, ill do it, hopefully get a little bonus too, and sometimes it so happens that crop type is in great demand. But i agree, i mean, i want to earn my money and equipment, im not gonna grind 24/7 with field missions and great demands, i like to umm, space everything out if you know what i mean?
Guil

Post by Guil »

I think both of ye are looking for completely different outcomes. Hopefully on hard, or whatever it will be called, the pay for missions and crops will be a lot lower.