Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

AgPro Farms

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by AgPro Farms »

It's bound to be getting close to time for "FACT SHEET FRIDAY!!" (Both fists in the air pumping, lol). Hopefully after Gamescon the fresh info will start flowing.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
SpidmaxCZ

Post by SpidmaxCZ »

Hey! If i may ask question, in latest ingame video theres no shadows do weeds, seeds or grass is that something whats gonna be in full game ? Or what happened to them ? Because in first ingame pictures there are shown, but in latest pics and ingame video cannot be seen, was there somewhere downgrade or its just for now ? And it will be in game? Because is miss it so much, it makes the game so much nicer
Co-Owner | Graphic Designer of Modding Team " AgroSketch " - http://www.facebook.com/AgroSketch

Hardware:
CPU : AMD Ryzen 2700X /// GPU: GTX 1070TI 8GB Ultra Gaming OC /// RAM : 2x 8GB DDR4
Other: Logitech G27 + H Shifter, NZXT Kraken X62, NZXT H500I
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

The latest video was super. Thankfully it says Work in Process footage. Less people will think it's the full game and complain again. The JD looks great so far. Love the little sunlight reflection as the camera pans up on the headlights. The way the displays turn on, as the engine roars to life. And the dirt flying as it starts moving. The driver sits in my opinion a bit stiff. Hope to see him in a more comfy position. The environment looks super. Good work so far. Keep on polishing and tweaking stuff. Can't wait till 20 november 2018.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Skunkworks wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:23 pm Oh and please add a screenshot mode which hides all the UI including for console.
I been wanting a photo mode forever.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

Cool video, thank you. But please make the drive look mór natural while sitting. The driver avatar always looked like he had swallowed a broom stick. Please make them sit more naturally for FS19.
gogoci41

Post by gogoci41 »

Do you make version with front weight??
etmorcom

Post by etmorcom »

Will you be able to play split screen on console that would really improve the game more.
Also will there be trucks that can tow heavier equipment and gooseneck trailers?
kewldude_001

Post by kewldude_001 »

Denhalen wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:33 pm The latest video was super. Thankfully it says Work in Process footage. Less people will think it's the full game and complain again. The JD looks great so far. Love the little sunlight reflection as the camera pans up on the headlights. The way the displays turn on, as the engine roars to life. And the dirt flying as it starts moving. The driver sits in my opinion a bit stiff. Hope to see him in a more comfy position. The environment looks super. Good work so far. Keep on polishing and tweaking stuff. Can't wait till 20 november 2018.
Don't know if you noticed but they also added more animation, to the driver and the tractor as well. At the end before credits the driver moves his foot to hit the brakes, and the pedal moves. So looks like we are starting to see all the work that some of the talented modders have been doing for the last several games taking root right out of the box. Hopefully we will see knobs, shifters,switches move as well.
Mirk93

Post by Mirk93 »

jazairi wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:59 pm can we see some improvement on the ground ... ? 3D ground for example !
and some mud in corn fields
Looking at the first images.... no.
somethingonmyshoe2

Post by somethingonmyshoe2 »

just seen the Alps European map. WOW

https://twitter.com/farmingsim
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

May be I just can't see the difference or may be it is just because those images are WIP footage.
But It looks like FS17 all over atm.
The difference between the Ideal combine comparison images and the Estancia Lapacho harbour images were pretty obvious though.
PS5 / FS22
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

I could see a big difference.
XBOX/ FS22
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

Will we (we who are not at Gamescom) see gameplay/trailers and information during Gamescom?
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

etmorcom wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:06 am Will you be able to play split screen on console that would really improve the game more.
Also will there be trucks that can tow heavier equipment and gooseneck trailers?
They have already discussed split screen back in 17, it cannot be done due to all the assets in game that need to be rendered would make the game almost unplayable.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC