Most Annoying Thing That Happened on FS17

TallPaul003

Re: Most Annoying Thing That Happened on FS17

Post by TallPaul003 »

silage guy 672 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:21 pm The most annoying thing to me was the "air compressor" sound effect on the tractors. Please Giants do not add this into FS19 :)
Do you mean the air release it does from time to time?
FS17 on XBone
silage guy 672

Post by silage guy 672 »

It must be the air release. I remember seeing a video posted by giants earlier in the year about the making of FS17 and they discussed how they recorded an old air compressor to loop into the tractor engine/creaking sound effects. Either way it is quite annoying and I often find myself jumping out of the cab while the engine is running just to "reset" it.
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

I think its fine when using a tractor that does have air brakes but when rocking around in a 25 year old case, it is a bit odd to hear the PRV blow off air?
silage guy 672

Post by silage guy 672 »

It's not so much the "blow off" as it is the "click, click, click, click" leading up to it.
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

The really low pre-set speeds for some of the equipment, such as sprayers - I rarely use them now and opt for the tracked fertiliser spreader 36 meters and nearly twice the speed. ( also the road speed for some of the harvesters is sooo slow).
crash

Post by crash »

Has anyone mentioned the skidsteers, no so skidsteery turning behavior? :neutralnew:
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Just upgraded my Xbox console, I checked where the info was saved and the game and saved games were on the external drive.

For some odd reason though it saves the downloaded mods to the console. Over an hour spent trying to remember which mods i needed to download then find them in the mod hub!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

crash wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:21 pm Has anyone mentioned the skidsteers, no so skidsteery turning behavior? :neutralnew:
What do you mean, skidsteers are best equipment in the game
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

redglasses wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:32 pm What do you mean, skidsteers are best equipment in the game
+1 on that one 😁
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

crash wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:21 pm Has anyone mentioned the skidsteers, no so skidsteery turning behavior? :neutralnew:
That is blasphemy here red glasses is concerned... you may be struck down with a bolt of lightning
crash

Post by crash »

First, they should stop turning when you stop pressing the button..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Patrick73 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:25 pm That is blasphemy here red glasses is concerned... you may be struck down with a bolt of lightning
Big word is big :lol: But ya your right, just might happen to catch some lightning :lol: :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Dexzilla

Post by Dexzilla »

Most annoying thing in the game...that they released a cow tractor that doesn't have a 'MOOO!' horn sound. Anything else that goes 'wrong' in this just makes me chuckle.
Not sure about skidsteers myself, but glad someone loves them!
XBOX YouTube:
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Cow Care and Cattle Calculations https://youtu.be/1LE5vF1b5v8
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Basic Forestry: The Wood is Good https://youtu.be/uKG1fEsLujs
Let's Play FS19 XBOX Ravenport HARD Pig Farm Pt:11 BAD MOTHER-TRUCKER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI84FSCccHU&t=89s
hardwork

Post by hardwork »

Weasle wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:55 am Yeah that is what I mean. I make sure I have a save before I do the mission.

But I do strings of missions. So saving after a mission is basically saving before a mission, As I do them back to back.
Did you ever check your PS4 error file. I went back to check the ones I have reported starting 02-08-17 till 10-22-18
so far the count is 58 times. Blue screen crash. There were more prior to the first one that I didn't report.
Checked with support no response so far.
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

This only happened to me once when I was first playing GCV. I had a case tractor with a front loader on it and I was dumping food into the pig feed area. All of a sudden, the bucket was stuck in the food area. Then my tractor flipped over. Then it flipped over again went higher in the air. Eventually it was flipping around and around and I ended up like a scale mile in the sky. It took off like a rocket! It just kept flying higher, so I eventually had to shut the game off. I was actually laughing out load when that happened. As I am typing this I am laughing out loud again thinking about it. I don’t know what happened, and it never happened again. That was funny!