[FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Rbk_3

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by Rbk_3 »

CombineBert wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:52 pm It's for the pain in his neck with all the people complaining the JD BumScratcher 3000 isn't in FS19!

Please receive what we are given graciously and get on farming people!

Lis, good to see you, a speedy recovery sir.

Not having John Deere’s flagship combine would be a pretty big deal to a lot of people. They have the Case, NH and Fendt/Massey flagships.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Never heard of a BumScratcher 3000 before, lol, but as Rbk_3 said, im gonna take it a step further, if a certain vehicle model giver take isn't in the base game, people are gonna be in a uproar about it, get use to it, for example, if Chevrolet had there Suburban in the game and Ford didn't have there Expedition in the game, people are gonna be in a uproar about it, its just an example guys.
petorious

Post by petorious »

I am also one who mentioned of potential lack of JD flag ship machinery, I don't consider myself a moaner or someone who expects everything for nothing. I myself play in Giants editor in map building far more than actually playing the game itself, I am merely pointing out that it would be quite disappointing to have such a massive new brand that nobody expected to enter at this point, and a key brand for FS19 but then to only have one small combine.

It will cause a lot of uproar, I personally will take or leave it and won't chuck teddies out of the pram lol as that's just OTT. My guess still is that there will be massive constraints in what Giants will be able to use from JD, yes Giants buy the brand but id imagine not the whole brand produce.
We may find our self only having one more tractor from JD and could be a small 5 series and that's it! Could be wrong. hopefully wrong.

Also note the lack of configurations with the T560, could of had power configurations lower and upper, could of had track options. Makes me think again at the possible constraints.

Pete
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Smith Modding wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:30 pm
Lisertan wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:25 pm
RODHA wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:48 pm The only think I'm sure is that the total garage population of machinery won't be less than FS17. I guess that is enough for me. Because there is no top limit to that subject.
It's more, actually. We are looking at over 300 vehicles and tools and over 100 different brands for FS19
What are the numbers for FS17? Just for comparison. Hope you start feeling better Lis and good luck with surgery :hi:
We were at around 85 brands after Platinum iirc and about 270 different vehicles and tools. So.. a few more now :)
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I like the factsheets that you did for the ropa dlc, how come the change in style?
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:41 am We were at around 85 brands after Platinum iirc and about 270 different vehicles and tools. So.. a few more now :)
79 brands in the base game (not including the likes of Trelleborg tyres, the Zielgler rape knives Vogelsang and Möscha slurry attachments, which don't have specific items in the shop).

The DLCs together added an extra 15 brands.

And GIANTS-made free mods added 3 more brands (ITRunner, Marshall and Stark Industries).

So in total GIANTS made 416 separate items, including 102 vehicles and 314 pieces of equipment.

Number of brands is: 97. At least 101 if you include the likes of Trelleborg.
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Jballak9197 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:02 am Did anyone see the Lizard Roadrunner :?: :search: And the Wilson Pacesetter Trailer :?: :?: AWESOME!!! :mrgreen: and... reflecting polished aluminum.
Are you refering to the older Gamescom video? If not, no link?

this_is_gav wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:44 pm Which is why I said "a smaller list showing those brands which have driveable vehicles (but includes non-driveable items too)".
Ah, missed that bit *thumbsup*
Impressive amount of work getting the overview together though. :hi:

I never use the skidsteer and JCB only the medium Fastrac model at times.
I never seen a JCB except excavators in real life, even despite visiting the UK often.
MC, aka Master of Cereals
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

wildberry wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:41 am
Jballak9197 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:02 am Did anyone see the Lizard Roadrunner :?: :search: And the Wilson Pacesetter Trailer :?: :?: AWESOME!!! :mrgreen: and... reflecting polished aluminum.
Are you refering to the older Gamescom video? If not, no link?

this_is_gav wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:44 pm Which is why I said "a smaller list showing those brands which have driveable vehicles (but includes non-driveable items too)".
Ah, missed that bit *thumbsup*
Impressive amount of work getting the overview together though. :hi:

I never use the skidsteer and JCB only the medium Fastrac model at times.
I never seen a JCB except excavators in real life, even despite visiting the UK often.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/about ... latform=pc
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Ahhhhh... I thought you meant a video with trailer, not just the small previews (hoping we do get some ingame video snippets soon like they got us for FS17) *thumbsup*
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

LSinfo on his youtube page has a reveiw video, the wording is German i think but you dont need to read just watch.
You keep a Troshin :hi:
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Ah, right. I've seen those, German not being a problem for me.

I like both vehicles. I do like the MAN and Tatra but US lorries are just different and more fun to use
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

love those US 18wheelers / Semi
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

Rbk_3 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:40 am
CombineBert wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:52 pm

Not having John Deere’s flagship combine would be a pretty big deal to a lot of people. They have the Case, NH and Fendt/Massey flagships.
This.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

All in all, id say we will have much much more from JD, i know it.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I dont know why people get worked up over everything